AFL Grand Final 2023 AFL Grand Final: Collingwood vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad Grand Final, I would have preferred the other side to have won but it was touch and go for the entire game. I don't think there was more than a couple of goals either way for most of the match.

The difference between Collingwood and our game plan was obvious. If Collingwood have 3 players running to the footy, one contests the ball and farms it out to the two waiting on the outer. Under Hinkley three of our guys run to the ball and all three make the contest. As I watched the game I kept thinking, 'why can't Port play like that?'. Each time I came up with the same answer- Ken Hinkley.

Well done to the pies, but no doubt one of the luckiest premiers ever. Doubt they’ll create a dynasty, especially once pendles and steele retire
They're a 70% game plan and belief team, I still don't think their talent is high

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are Briz now officially the second most underachieving chokers in the comp (after us of course - Koch and Ken have well and truly stitched that award up for decades to come)? 🤯

Talk about shooting themselves in the foot time and again. 🙄

Colly just feasted on the never ending dumb mistakes and game plan, and took full advantage 😠

What is with the AFL micing up one auskicker every year to say some pre scripted garbage to the player receiving their medal? They went one step further and got a kid in a wheelchair to say it this time.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Were they a gender neutral minority too?

Eat shit Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2023 AFL Grand Final: Collingwood vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back