My side FWIW:

B: Sicily - Andrews - Sinclair
HB: Houston - Moore (c) - N Daicos
C: Gulden - Rozee - J Daicos
HF: Petracca - Walker - Greene
F: Cameron - Curnow - Larkey
R: English - Bontempelli - Butters

I/C: Dawson - Liberatore - Merrett - Serong

So up to the last 2 rounds of the season when you look at the top 20 of the afl coaches association player of the year , the only player that did not make the all Australian squad of 44 players is Tim Taranto

Kane cornes should resign
Should do a march on Melbourne Park right now where the awards are being held to demand it

So up to the last 2 rounds of the season when you look at the top 20 of the afl coaches association player of the year , the only player that did not make the all Australian squad of 44 players is Tim Taranto

Kane cornes should resign
What about Kevin Bartlett getting overruled by fireman Kane? Is old KB still on the panel these days?

Josh Daicos spotted. Isnt an MVP n9minee so must be in the team

Josh Daicos spotted. Isnt an MVP n9minee so must be in the team

He should be in the team it’s not hard this year there have been two elite wingers in Josh and Gulden. Before anyone says Dawson he’s not a winger this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God mark Howard is cringe get rid of him
Plays cricket in the my league (until the cricket commentary commitments start). A more generous guy you won't meet.
Puts money over the bar for the host club after games, spends lots of time helping out junior teams for his kids age group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back