Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale shouldn't get in just because he can accumulate meaningless possessions. He's a walking clanger machine.

Yeah but neither should dustbin based on his cooked form this year

Dusty didn't get in the club would have did a post about it, and I've not seen the camera on him.
He is judged on his own standards he set unfortunately, I wouldn't have rated Dusty any higher had he got another AA. who cares really it is what is biased panel.
Mate please run your posts through Chat GPT or something, it burns my eyes trying to decipher them.

Lol Richmond fans in here trying to discredit the AA in any way possible with zero inclusions from the tiggy train derailment.
If the AA has so much creditbility how did Cripps get in the squad & not Taranto who had a much more dominant year?
How does Neale get in the team & Libba miss out?

It’s a bitter pill to swallow that we are sitting here listening to nerdling, basic Jack, guy who wears glasses to look smart and the bulldogs guy that never says anything insightful, talking about god knows what to pad out time.

Get on with it.

What does

Adam saad
Like Ryan
Caleb Daniel
Darcy byrne Jones
Brad Sheppard
Sam docherty
Daniel rich
Micheal Hibberd

Have that nick vlauistin doesn’t have

Nothing except for an aa jumper

I don’t know if I have ever seen a more insecure set of fans than the Richmond ones in this thread. You guys have won so much in recent years. How this upsets you so much I have no idea.

What would your reaction be to perceived unjust? Especially when someone part of the reason there is the perceived unjust makes as many comments as they did (in this case)?

I honestly care less about this than many other Richmond supporters, and personally, I would go away with the squad of 44, and just reveal the final 22 part of the AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the AA has so much creditbility how did Cripps get in the squad & not Taranto who had a much more dominant year?

Turnoveranto is a C grade mid. Accumulates but actually helps the opposition team with his horrendous disposal.

If I had a gun to my head and Taranto had to hit a 15m pass to save me I’d tell them to not bother and just pull the trigger.

The team hasn't been announced yet? And it does have credibility otherwise you wouldn't be on this post complaining that richmond are hard done by. Taranto had a great year, was he better than some, yes. Would he make the side, absolutely not.

They're better off not even naming a squad, just name the team

The team hasn't been announced yet? And it does have credibility otherwise you wouldn't be on this post complaining that richmond are hard done by. Taranto had a great year, was he better than some, yes. Would he make the side, absolutely not.

They're better off not even naming a squad, just name the team
And Libba how does he miss out?

What does

Adam saad
Like Ryan
Caleb Daniel
Darcy byrne Jones
Brad Sheppard
Sam docherty
Daniel rich
Micheal Hibberd

Have that nick vlauistin doesn’t have

Nothing except for an aa jumper

All those players are better than Vlaustin though, so what is your point?

Agree with this. He gets a lot of uncontested ball, but that's because he works bloody hard to spread from the contest and become a link player.

Brilliant kick of the football, and the type of player I wish Melbourne had.
That's for sure. Melbourne would really need a player like that. A strong and assertive player is always and everywhere needed.

Turnoveranto is a C grade mid. Accumulates but actually helps the opposition team with his horrendous disposal.

If I had a gun to my head and Taranto had to hit a 15m pass to save me I’d tell them to not bother and just pull the trigger.

If we're talking about totals, Rozee and Gulden has more turnovers than Taranto, while Viney has 4 less and Bont 8 less.

In terms of averages, Rozee and Gulden average marginally more, while Oliver and Viney average the same amount, while Serong, Green and Bont all average marginally less than Taranto.

What would your reaction be to perceived unjust? Especially when someone part of the reason there is the perceived unjust makes as many comments as they did (in this case)?

I honestly care less about this than many other Richmond supporters, and personally, I would go away with the squad of 44, and just reveal the final 22 part of the AA.
If you are talking about Cornes he is one of many selectors, he can’t be the only reason Taranto missed out. There are injustices every year in the all Australian team. But it’s a pretty hard thing to select and get every one to agree on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2023 All Australian Team Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back