Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

atomic bomb explosion GIF

For the fifteen billionth time I'm going to be a killjoy. That trade didn't get us Sheezel. Our shitness got us Sheezel
You mean like how Melbourne's shitness got them Oliver and Petracca, how Brisbane's shitness got them McCluggage and Rayner, how Richmond's shitness got them Martin and Cotchin. We ain't Robinson Crusoe.

Last edited:
Regardless of what pick we ultimately get it’s been a enjoyable journey, I wouldn’t normally spend anytime whatsoever over on the PoRt PoWa board but I’ve ventured over occasionally this year and they are the most entitled, bitter and delusional supporters going around and it’s been so f*cking funny watching them from afar. Long live the Death Ride.

You mean like how Melbourne's shitness got them Oliver and Petracca, how Brisbane's shitness got them McCluggage and Rayner, how Richmond's shitness got them Martin and Cotchin. We ain't Robinson Caruso.

But wait there’s more possibility coming up with 2 and 3

Again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back