Autopsy 2023 Elimination Final Blues hold on in a thriller

Who played well for the Blues in the Elimination Final vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't have thought Harry would be singing the song if it was concussion. Reckon he was pretty happy to get subbed off...

If he misses next week, JSOS gets his deserved chance. If Martin gets rubbed out I suspect Motlop will get promoted to the starting 22 and we'll bring in another sub. Dow makes the most sense - another game like that, you'd love to be able to bring in a bloke who will hunt, win and drive the ball forward in those important stoppages.
Kennedy in for Martin and Dow/Holland’s in for mine. JSOS 2 knee injuries back to back rule him out for the season.

Another tick of confidence even though we had a mini meltdown early in that final term they can only improve off.the back of that and learn from.the.moment.

Good news is we get a chance to do it again against a team that can't score next week, if we bring our best football we will be playing a prelim in 2 weeks time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God i loved Saady's experienced and dominant game tonight.

And my unsung hero goes to Cincotta, who i personally had unluckily just squeezed out of the side. Low stats, but to my eye, zero errors and quite a few needed "involvements".

Full Team finals win. Rapt to win.

Drained in every way, physically emotionally and mentally.

First and foremost rapt for Cripps and Docherty to get wins on their finals debut.

Secondly, I love each and everyone of you crazy Blue Baggers here

Lastly, how salty and bitter must * flogs be feeling given we won our first final in 10 years and they keep striking out :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Elimination Final Blues hold on in a thriller

Back