Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two expansion teams did us a solid by knocking off the Cats and the Dogs today.

They both played with more spirit than we did today, I hope our players watched those games, they might have learnt a thing or two.

Adelaide v Brisbane should be a cracker.

I've tipped Brisbane but I wouldn't be surprised if the Crows won, they are a much better team at home as we found out a couple of weeks ago.
Yep hopefully it lives up to the promise. I reckon the crows are a good chance today, if I was a betting man my money would be on them.

Adelaide in Adelaide might be the best team in the comp

They are finding it tougher than they did against us but they still look a good chance of knocking up another win at home.

Those two late goals to Brisbane has kept them in it but the Crows were the better team for most of that first half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing hell adelaide have the two best smalls in the comp. and this is a game where charlie cameron is on the other team

Yeah it's quite an entertaining game, Brisbane did well that quarter but 1.9 then the late goal from Rachelle hurts. Crows look pretty good here I reckon, should be able to hold on but as we know, 15 points is nothing these days, still anyone's game.

******* hell adelaide have the two best smalls in the comp. and this is a game where charlie cameron is on the other team
Wasn’t exactly going out on a limb but I was red hot on Rachele in his draft year, classy as **** and a bit of swagger about him.

Wasn’t exactly going out on a limb but I was red hot on Rachele in his draft year, classy as * and a bit of swagger about him.

Me too, looked like he does now. I like guys who kick goals, liked Sheezel for the same reason. And Humphrey for that matter.

Humphrey is going to be a beast of a player

Looks so good already

He's going to be a star by the look of it. They have some real talent now. Their reserves are starting to overflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back