Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing is ridiculous.
And the more we pander, the more often it will be demanded.
A little over some of this political correctness and cancelling of books and movies etc left, right and centre. History happened. And those who forget it are doomed to repeat it.

The craziest part of cancel culture is it's not the majority. It's a loud minority. The issue is everybody runs scared and apologises because these people are relentless. It's going to take people standing their ground for things to change.

The craziest part of cancel culture is it's not the majority. It's a loud minority. The issue is everybody runs scared and apologises because these people are relentless. It's going to take people standing their ground for things to change.

There was a thing on youtube about the series "Married with Children"
One good Christian Woman was so outraged at what she saw her children watching that she complained to ....well everyone.
In the end she was pretty much solely responsible for the loss of several of the major sponsors of the show.

The aftermath...
They toned it down a little.
New sponsors took the place of the old, and were very happy.
Old sponsors tried to grovel their way back in.

Nah don't like it. Get the L out of there so it's Essendon Boomers. For added effect stick a photo of Mowman head as the logo. Luckily I have a pic you can use;

360_F_99182588_vk689yb9BLoSTpJEr4kgDoL1wWapD9iy.webp

Nah don't like it. Get the L out of there so it's Essendon Boomers. For added effect stick a photo of Mowman head as the logo. Luckily I have a pic you can use;

360_F_99182588_vk689yb9BLoSTpJEr4kgDoL1wWapD9iy.webp
Miniature schnauzer world greatest dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did I not think about the fact Melbourne are coming off the bye when I tipped them. They are half asleep.

I tipped them too, that tip wasn't looking good early on but it's looking better now, the wet weather should suit the Dees more and Cameron out helps.

Harrison Petty's hairline is looking atrocious

A dees win here will do us just nicely 🥰

If the Dees win here it will make it tough for the Cats to play finals and every team in the top eight would be happy to see them miss out.

They could still be dangerous if they make it and get all their injured players back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back