Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Given it was against Pickett, I for one cannot wait for the AFl to come out all "that booing is obviously racist and has nothing to do with anything that happened prior and thus, every Blue fan is banned from attending for 2024".

Everyone would win.

Sam Walsh is quite good

Given it was against Pickett, I for one cannot wait for the AFl to come out all "that booing is obviously racist and has nothing to do with anything that happened prior and thus, every Blue fan is banned from attending for 2024".

Everyone would win.
Far too obvious it's not for racial reasons when he tried to get reported 3x in as many quarters.

Far too obvious it's not for racial reasons when he tried to get reported 3x in as many quarters.
Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't that a free kick not a behind? Ran in and tunneled/ bumped the guy with hands to it on the line.

Offensive act in F50, unless he landed on his head and flailed around in interim they never call those.

two deliberate calls there...

I don't get how Walsh didn't get called against literally handballed to himself and it rolled out of bounds. Still retained posession in that call and essentially walked it out under pressure.

I don't get how Walsh didn't get called against literally handballed to himself and it rolled out of bounds. Still retained posession in that call and essentially walked it out under pressure.
I rarely ever comment about the umps but this is ****ing diabolical as a neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back