Game Day 2023 Grand Final: Lions v Pies ! (Port hummin still an option in here )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could always just turn on the ABC radio broadcast and then just suffer the umpiring 😎
I'm not really interested as the season is over anyway, These games are just to decide the final draft order as far as I know.

Anyway, the other half is watching and I can tell by the swearing coming from the other room that the AFL have set up a result from pretty much the start of this game.

I'm not really interested as the season is over anyway, These games are just to decide the final draft order as far as I know.

Anyway, the other half is watching and I can tell by the swearing coming from the other room that the AFL have set up a result from pretty much the start of this game.
Your other half is not wrong…this is absolutely disgraceful

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Byrne Jones runs through protected area as Sam Taylor gets free……nothing….they aren’t even trying to hide it

Toby Greene having an absolute day out.

That's a very good QTR from the Giants. If they continue dominating the clearances, Poort will fold.

Ken Hinkley naming Finlayson as their sub is going to bite them in the ass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bedford held….nothing….and Kelly kicks the first back to back goals….got a feeling giants might run over the top ….killing them in clearances

giants look well and truely fired up. wouldn’t call it yet but if it keeps going this way it won’t be long

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back