Live Event 2023 Leon Davis Medal : CONGRATULATIONS Billy Frampton a potato most deserving!

2023 Leon Davis Medal winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Frampton deserves the Cam Mooney medal, not the Leon Davis.

The Channel 7 commentary team. They had one role to do today, and that was to tell us all about Scott Pendlebury's "basketball background", yet not a single acknowledgement of it all game. Muppets.

The Channel 7 commentary team. They had one role to do today, and that was to tell us all about Scott Pendlebury's "basketball background", yet not a single acknowledgement of it all game. Muppets.
We did get a Hills Hoist but I brokey TV after that.

Frampton did one or two nice things in spoiling Harris Andrews but he had about 7 howlers. Delist material

Gah! I'm flip flopping.

Frampton was objectively the least impactful player on the ground. But he had a job, to make Harris Andrews babysit and nothing more, which he did pretty well for the first 3 quarters. His last quarter pipped my vote in his favour briefly. Still, the Pies won. So it doesn't sit well.

Berry was probably the most impactful player for the opposition, so I'd like to pick him too. But he's a trier and a competitor who did a couple of dumb things.

Hipwood was my early tip. He bobbed up in the last. Took a good mark and should've goaled. His last when the game was there to be won swayed me away from him. But he's a big name player who was barely sighted most of the day. When he was sighted, he shoulda put his team in front but didn't. And his team lost by a kick. So I've changed my pick back to Hipwood.

Last edited:
Frampton greatest GF decoy ever

Where is the Ah Chee option? 6 touches 1 mark 1 tackle

Also, pretty sure Brandon Starcevich plays for BRI not COL although I admit it was hard to tell today

Frampton greatest GF decoy ever

Where is the Ah Chee option? 6 touches 1 mark 1 tackle

Also, pretty sure Brandon Starcevich plays for BRI not COL although I admit it was hard to tell today
Shut up flog Im jetlagged drunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frampton was the most predictable Leon, outside of the great man himself and Gary Rohan, in history.

It was literally never in doubt.

Winners:

2011: Alan Didak
2012: Cyril Rioli
2013: Hayden Ballantyne
2014: Lewis Jetta
2015: Jack Darling
2016: Kurt Tippett
2017: Josh Jenkins
2018: Steele Sidebottom
2019: Jeremy Finlayson
2020: Patrick Dangerfield
2021: Cody Weightman
2022: Gary Rohan

Aside from Rohan were any of these flogs on the winning team?

Has to be Hipwood. Complete chokejob especially after Murphy went down. Should have had a bag.

Frampton at least was somewhat useful even if he was as useful as an inanimate carbon rod.

Hipwood competed awesome in the air. Frampton did alright on Andrews until second half

Jarrod Berry two 50 meter penalties and lead up to the clutch Sidebottom goal is what decides it for me

I hear it’s all Bruce was talking about at his GF party

Darcy Moore 0 intercept marks, 0 tackles and 3 goals kicked on him. LOL

Josh Daicos worst 5 games in his last 25 games all finals lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2023 Leon Davis Medal : CONGRATULATIONS Billy Frampton a potato most deserving!

Back