Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Jebus effing Christ would people stop baiting and others stop taking the bait. Honesty this skoolyard bickering is the worst thing of all. I've been here long enough to see where it goes and it's never good. If peeps don't want to post reports then that's their prerogative. If you don't like it then get yoir flabby arse down to training and see for yourself, but above all STFU.
This pissing and moaning a week out from kickoff is pathetic and irritating to the point I'll troll the arsewipes who keep at it for the rest of the year. Grow the eff up.

Jebus effing Christ would people stop baiting and others stop taking the bait. Honesty this skoolyard bickering is the worst thing of all. I've been here long enough to see where it goes and it's never good. If peeps don't want to post reports then that's their prerogative. If you don't like it then get yoir flabby arse down to training and see for yourself, but above all STFU.
This pissing and moaning a week out from kickoff is pathetic and irritating to the point I'll troll the arsewipes who keep at it for the rest of the year. Grow the eff up.
Laugh it up snowflake gringo2011

Quit that baiting, bickering, pissing, moaning and trolling would ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheez that escalated quickly...i thought we were having a few laughs and taking the pith. Clearly I walked in on something
I'm afraid that the only way to settle this is to get down to training and battle it out with GeoffreyAdolescentMale for the track-watching championship.

I only have a small lens camera so I'm not confident around other training watchers.
It's okay buddy. Size doesn't matter. It's all about the quality of the image. At the end of the day, if you put in a good effort and try your best, I'm sure we will be grateful xo

Our total post and thread count is only above Sydney, Melbourne and the expansion clubs.

Hey, totally support your comments on the trolls.

But, just because I know this was close to Kildonan 's heart, I thought I'd set the record straight on the size of the forum. Yes, it's true that we're a small forum, but it's always been that way and a big factor was the presence of Saintsational - not many clubs had a fan forum as big as Saintsational. A lot of people have migrated across from Saintsational over the years, but it was very vibrant in the early days.

Kildonan used to sometimes post updates like this one from 2014. If you look at the totals and compare them to now, we've grown faster than nine other clubs, which is pretty good when you consider we've been shit for almost that entire time.

But again, in conclusion - I would love to see fewer trolls on here, and I absolutely loved the training reports over Summer.

It's okay buddy. Size doesn't matter. It's all about the quality of the image. At the end of the day, if you put in a good effort and try your best, I'm sure we will be grateful xo
Ohh that's what they all say until I pull my camera out. Speaking of cameras, my oval-intruder comment was a twist on a line from the Flying High movie...Stavro mustn't have watched it...were you a flying high fan?

Whether it’s 1 person,2 or 10 people.

It’s just frustrating to give up your time to do it and have that outcome.

You guys read the post. Slap a like or continue the topic of the Debate.

Try position yourself in the shoes of someone posting it and then have multiple people quoting and just being entirely negative time and time again.

It would wear you down.

That’s the crux of the issue.

I think this place could do a better job at supporting those that contribute.
I agree with a lot of that, I think it's also dependent on the person contributing. If they have a history of abusing posters or being generally volatile, I think it's natural that they wouldn't receive the same level of admiration or support.

I know that we have people on the site (not just Saints board but BigFooty in general) that have these 'contributor' titles. I know we take the piss a bit with the ITK labels but I'd be happy to figure something out to differentiate those that have trusted information v regular posters. Maybe that will divide people, I'm not sure (haven't bothered to think about it until now) but if it's something the board wants I could look into it.

I would just hope that if someone posts something then it is free to be challenged by other posters if they disagree (ie not taking a "contributors" word as gospel) but obviously without the direct insults - which is against the rules anyway.

Ultimately I don't think there's an issue with supporting people who contribute in this way to our board. As long as it's not a personal attack I want people to feel free to disagree and challenge posts and opinions. On the whole I actually think the contributors are valued and treated well because most of them are respectful to begin with.

Hey, totally support your comments on the trolls.

But, just because I know this was close to Kildonan 's heart, I thought I'd set the record straight on the size of the forum. Yes, it's true that we're a small forum, but it's always been that way and a big factor was the presence of Saintsational - not many clubs had a fan forum as big as Saintsational. A lot of people have migrated across from Saintsational over the years, but it was very vibrant in the early days.

Kildonan used to sometimes post updates like this one from 2014. If you look at the totals and compare them to now, we've grown faster than nine other clubs, which is pretty good when you consider we've been s**t for almost that entire time.

But again, in conclusion - I would love to see fewer trolls on here, and I absolutely loved the training reports over Summer.
Hey … I was just making an observation.

I haven’t looked into it.

But in all honesty. I can’t remember the last new poster we had that became a regular.

It feels like the same 20-30 people.

Ohh that's what they all say until I pull my camera out. Speaking of cameras, my oval-intruder comment was a twist on a line from the Flying High movie...Stavro mustn't have watched it...were you a flying high fan?
No idea what you're on about as usual but might give it a squizz. Knew you were taking the piss though. You get a bad rap on here mate. Most think you're a f*ckwit but I just think you're a halfwit like the rest of us xx

I don't put anyone on ignore
Then this is a you problem, hun xo

Hey … I was just making an observation.

I haven’t looked into it.

But in all honesty. I can’t remember the last new poster we had that became a regular.

It feels like the same 20-30 people.
I can probably speak to this a bit. There was a thread about this on the mods board last year or the year before, the influx of new posters that stick around is quite consistent across the club boards. We all get a handful of new regulars each year. Saint Mike joined in November and has become a regular, and there's other posters like The Cobra that joined end of Jan and is making a contribution.

But totally understand that if you're not actively looking for these things then they aren't front of mind and how you explain it is how it seems.

In regards to Fehring's post, he's right, and K used to collate the numbers each year - either posting them here or privately. We are up there as the fastest growing club board on the site. I haven't checked but I do wonder where we'd be if Saintsational's posting history was added to ours.

I think it's always interesting that people see us as a small club but we actually do have quite a lot of support out there and what happens IRL tends to reflect what happens on here...we just need to ****ing win something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back