Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought people were joking about abusing people who post training reports and then people refusing to do training reports because of abuse. Are we really that serious which ever one you are under? Post reports and don’t take contradictions to serious and the other way don’t abuse someone because you disagree with a report. Speaking for myself well I don’t really read training reports especially if it’s about players attitude because as I keep saying you see what you want to see. New coach and players are better at everything. A coach that some don’t rate and players are just going through the motions.

This board obviously wasn’t around when blight took over but can you imagine how positive reports would have been. 16 games later with bugger all wins the reports would have done a 180. I find training reports good for who trained that had been injured. That’s about all I want to read.
This is just a pure guess, but is part of the problem due to hurt feelings because someone thought their opinions were beyond being capable of being challenged? As George said, you should be willing to have your opinions challenged.

As I say that's a guess as I'm no phycologist but that's just a theory I'm throwing out there.

Was once a chef in a big fancy restaurant, when it was busy efficiency was through the roof, service impeccable. Throw a few quiet days in the mix, some staff start to talk, gossip, whinge, complain, get lazy.

The vibe of the whole place takes a hit.

The posters that post in the down times are like a secret order of dullards who are given the task of standing guard over the ark of the covenant or something. Generations pass and you just sit their talking shit waiting for someone to arrive to do some protecting.

I wish someone would deliver us a flag so we can go and do some fishing or another boring pastime.

FMD you bunch of neuro diverse dweebs, I post a simple response to why there is no full training report and you all go off like slapped b!tches.
Did I post reports from training? Yes, did I post a full report no, and I gave a reason.

No need to psychoanalyse it. All I see is people getting pissy because I said any full report would go to posters but not on the open forum. Geez get over yourselves children.

If some of the whingers want a report, go down today and post one.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Mate we appreciate any training pics or reports you put up, thank you so much for these over the off-season I especially loved the King photos. Got me salivating for his return.

If you have certain things you prefer to share with a small group then no worries, but can I suggest not sharing about that on the forum? It just brings down the vibe and you can imagine it would turn off new posters to always be hearing about secret PM groups where the real gold is shared.

Just a suggestion and feel free to dismiss it, obviously I'm not a mod but in my opinion it brings down the vibe and community feel of the forum.

FMD you bunch of neuro diverse dweebs, I post a simple response to why there is no full training report and you all go off like slapped b!tches.
Did I post reports from training? Yes, did I post a full report no, and I gave a reason.

No need to psychoanalyse it. All I see is people getting pissy because I said any full report would go to posters but not on the open forum. Geez get over yourselves children.

If some of the whingers want a report, go down today and post one.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Come on man, you going full drama queen has got people talking. You basically said no one puts them up because their feelings get hurt every time they do. I think it's just that holidays are over, the season is closer and the new car smell has faded a bit. Practice matches make the trainings go a bit further back on the burner too.

KVX4LTC.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KVX4LTC.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember him saying at the end of last year that he wasn't going to post training updates at all lol.

All this seems to be is a cry for attention, if he wants to post training updates great, if he doesn't then that's fine too. This grandstanding about heading down the road to make a few posts on how the players are going is tiresome. Either post your updates publicly or keep them for PM.

Completely nuts how this has turned into some huge discussion lol

The posters that post in the down times are like a secret order of dullards who are given the task of standing guard over the ark of the covenant or something. Generations pass and you just sit their talking s**t waiting for someone to arrive to do some protecting.

I wish someone would deliver us a flag so we can go and do some fishing or another boring pastime.

'Dullard' needs to be bought back into the mainstream vernacular, maybe the ark should be loaded with antique words, two at a time and sailed right into the middle of the footy forums and allow natural evolution to take place with these once magnificent words.

Mate we appreciate any training pics or reports you put up, thank you so much for these over the off-season I especially loved the King photos. Got me salivating for his return.

If you have certain things you prefer to share with a small group then no worries, but can I suggest not sharing about that on the forum? It just brings down the vibe and you can imagine it would turn off new posters to always be hearing about secret PM groups where the real gold is shared.

Just a suggestion and feel free to dismiss it, obviously I'm not a mod but in my opinion it

Hey … I was just making an observation.

I haven’t looked into it.

But in all honesty. I can’t remember the last new poster we had that became a regular.

It feels like the same 20-30 people.
Absolutely agree with you.
Everyone should look at that Kildonian thread quoted by Fehring .
Some sorely missed names are there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membrey ruled out.
Coff with a calf for 4-6 weeks.
Injury list is insane

Tim MembreyKneeTBC
Marcus WindhagerHandTest
Max HeathAnkleTest
Seb RossCalf1-2 weeks
Nick CoffieldCalf4-6 weeks
Jack BillingsLeg6-9 weeks
Max KingShoulder6-9 weeks
Isaac KeelerKnee6-9 weeks
Jack HayesFoot10-12 weeks
Dan McKenzieCalfIndefinite
Zak JonesAchillesIndefinite
Matthew AllisonFootIndefinite
Olli HottonBackIndefinite
Angus McLennanBackIndefinite

Injury list is insane

Tim MembreyKneeTBC
Marcus WindhagerHandTest
Max HeathAnkleTest
Seb RossCalf1-2 weeks
Hayes' foot seems to have blown out.

DMac's calf is an interesting one.
Dont see them come up as indefinite too much. Must be a Hanners style one

Injury list is insane

Tim MembreyKneeTBC
Marcus WindhagerHandTest
Max HeathAnkleTest
Seb RossCalf1-2 weeks
Hahaha when you look at that, bottom 4 actually wouldn’t surprise me

Injury list is insane

Tim MembreyKneeTBC
Marcus WindhagerHandTest
Max HeathAnkleTest
Seb RossCalf1-2 weeks

Absolute first picked side we are missing King, Membrey, Ross, Windhager and Billings.

Freo are missing Walters, Fredrick, Cox and O'Meara.

Absolute first picked side we are missing King, Membrey, Ross, Windhager and Billings.

Freo are missing Walters, Fredrick, Cox and O'Meara.
Think King is the difference in all that. Hard to see us doing much against Freo unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back