Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up the blu-ray dvd from JB-HIFI today. Can't wait to watch the game without having to put up with that buffoon BT.
I can confirm the picture is great on the blu-ray dvd.

Has anyone got the blu-ray version on the 2010 replay? Is it any better than the standard dvd? Mine is virtually unwatchable. The 1990 dvd is better than the 2010 one.

Has anyone got the blu-ray version on the 2010 replay? Is it any better than the standard dvd? Mine is virtually unwatchable. The 1990 dvd is better than the 2010 one.

The issue with the 2010 replay is that it wasn’t filmed with hi def cameras. Apparently they only booked them for the original GF and they were leased out somewhere else for the replay and couldn’t be used. Consequently the draw always looks better than the replay.

The issue with the 2010 replay is that it wasn’t filmed with hi def cameras. Apparently they only booked them for the original GF and they were leased out somewhere else for the replay and couldn’t be used. Consequently the draw always looks better than the replay.
Not in my eyes.

well, the SEN commentary on the blu-ray DVD is STUFFED!! with about 2 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter, the sound reverts back the the quarter time break!!!

From 2:35 to go in the second quarter, the audio reverts back to the start of the 2nd quarter. Its back in sync for the start of the 3rd quarter.

Dont know if its just my DVD or an issue with the production, but it will be going back.

Last edited:
I can't believe that all the games in the finals triple pack aren't on Blu-ray given they are broadcast in 1080i/p on 7/Fox.

Who the **** is preferring to watch 576p in 2023?

Amateur hour from those responsible for mine and I'll now just have to stick with the GF only Blu-ray.

Disappointing.

I can't believe that all the games in the finals triple pack aren't on Blu-ray given they are broadcast in 1080i/p on 7/Fox.

Who the * is preferring to watch 576p in 2023?

Amateur hour from those responsible for mine and I'll now just have to stick with the GF only Blu-ray.

Disappointing.
I watch on the AFL site. Free and quality is good enough.

Because of the draw when the replay was played the next week there was no HD broadcast (or 3D) as most of the HD cameras were packed up and sent overseas to film the Commonwealth Games. I think there is a blu ray now but don’t know what the quality is like.

well, the SEN commentary on the blu-ray DVD is STUFFED!! with about 2 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter, the sound reverts back the the quarter time break!!!

From 2:35 to go in the second quarter, the audio reverts back to the start of the 2nd quarter. Its back in sync for the start of the 3rd quarter.

Dont know if its just my DVD or an issue with the production, but it will be going back.

It is a production issue with the Blu-Ray (no surprises there, the production company is pretty amateur imo)

I read somewhere yesterday that a recall has been announced and the new version will be coming out early December.

Terrible quality control, how hard can it to be to get someone to watch the match all the way through and make sure it was okay! I would have done it for free :D

It is a production issue with the Blu-Ray (no surprises there, the production company is pretty amateur imo)

I read somewhere yesterday that a recall has been announced and the new version will be coming out early December.

Terrible quality control, how hard can it to be to get someone to watch the match all the way through and make sure it was okay! I would have done it for free :D
Ok, thanks for that info. I'll return mine tomorrow and wait for the reissue.
The SEN call is very good overall though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol you couldn't make these kind of shambles up.

Is the AFL in charge of organising the blu ray? Is it the club?

I believe they had limited mobile HD production vans then and they had been committed to Bathurst for that weekend.

The big question is why is there no 4K version of this years Grand Final when Foxtel took and showed every game in 4K including the games from 7. Absolutely zero reason why a 4K version shouldn't be available.

Damn, I was gonna grab a copy tommorow but might wait until this re release

What stuff?

If I don't get my stuff by next week I'm going to ask for my money back. It's a joke how long this has taken.

The merch I bought day after GF still haven't recieved it.

Brother bought a hat from the AFL website last week already has it.

I like the look of that one but after the beige premiers cap being a terrible fit I’m not pre buying any more caps. Hopefully they arrive in store in December.

Weird material they used for those hats, no idea what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back