Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

This just arrived. I normally get the men’s version but I went for the women’s one to see what the difference is
1c1f1bfe7775f88c8bc34cdb19b22a0e.jpg

Between
798a675e23b2f246f647ecfe3bbad107.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally like to get the women’s version…

This isn’t any ordinary fulfilment process.
the absolute outstanding demand from Pies supporters is over the top and highly unexpected.
If the Brions had won, all orders would have been fulfilled and the stores would be discounting stock by now.
Be grateful that the opportunity exists.
Being made to wait three months is woeful. We all understand there are logistical issues at play, but taking money and then not communicating for months about it just makes it worse.

Is anyone else still waiting on their Collingwood Forever book to be shipped by the club?

I ordered mine in the early December allocation - the club emailed to say it was coming in two lots and I am early December. Later orders will be January.

My Dad received his last week - mine still hasn't shipped. Emailed the club but don't expect a reply any time soon.

Getting over how long all the merch is taking!

Is anyone else still waiting on their Collingwood Forever book to be shipped by the club?

I ordered mine in the early December allocation - the club emailed to say it was coming in two lots and I am early December. Later orders will be January.

My Dad received his last week - mine still hasn't shipped. Emailed the club but don't expect a reply any time soon.

Received the same email and am still waiting.

Mine has been shipped. According to Australia Post, its arriving either today or tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked up the book from the post office. It arrived yesterday but I was shopping in Doncaster and didn’t get a chance to get it.

89a1d40cc3e71e87a6afdd0e894168ce.jpg

369205a7d6c6d2cd0663882bf47f9eb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived yesterday too, as did my premiers jumper,

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back