-Weddle to Brayshaw
-Ziebell to Neale

-Briggs to Cameron (rd15)

6 trades left and no cash in the bank for luxury upgrades post bye

option 3:
-???

Trades vs points
100% option 2 as others have said

Out of curiosity, how many trades left do people still have?
I am trying to win a league but not interested in overall rank. Currently 5th, but 2nd to 11th are only separated by one win.

i currently have 13 left.

What are your thoughts

I am trying to win a league but not interested in overall rank. Currently 5th, but 2nd to 11th are only separated by one win.

What are your thoughts
How many upgrades do you have left to make?

I have 9 trades left (pre rd13 trades) and have 2 rookies on field.

13 trades is good, definitely in the minority. However it depends how many rookies you have on field.

What are your thoughts
I have 13 left too but I plan on going through 3 this week.

I my cut myself short with trades but not knowing your situation rooks vs premos I'd say 13 is good going.

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Keys back in the guts last 2 games.
Who knows if he stays there or stevie nicks moving the magnets around...still a bye to come ...cal ward also cheap..

Unsure myself ...trading Zeebs...to cheaper guy for cash or warmer ...
Then goes to trade one of the hawks wookies next week to ...who.

Thanks, fellas.
Umming and aahing a bit.
Would prefer Keays over Fyfe if there was enough certainty around the mid time.
If he plays through there, he's honestly really handy.
Talk seems to be that he's.not even really a guarantee for mid.time this week / against us.
Hmm...
WaynesWorld19 fuic08 / any other Crom posters:
Keays aka SA Jesus - heel to the yes or **** to the naw?

Any chance Hall gets dropped? If Hall gets dropped, Ziebell is an easy hold.
Sadly can't see it this week, played fairly well. Maybe eventually though.

After some thought I'm thinking trades are at too much of a premium for me to trade out Zeibell.

Hoping after a freshen up he will end up doing enough to be a serviceable F6/D6.

Thanks, fellas.
Umming and aahing a bit.
Talk seems to be that he's.not even really a guarantee for mid.time this week / against us.
Hmm...
Keays aka SA Jesus - heel to the yes or * to the naw?
You could check out Jcpdragonx 's drunken musings on the topic :moustache:

All this Ben Keays talk is giving me PTSD. Campaigner single-handedly ruined my season last year.

For the love of god, don't. He'll be back in the forward line scoring 40s before you know it

All this Ben Keays talk is giving me PTSD. Campaigner single-handedly ruined my season last year.

For the love of god, don't. He'll be back in the forward line scoring 40s before you know it
Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As WCE don't necessarily have a player needing to be tagged I'd think (and hope) the majority of his game will be spent forward this week. Hopefully CBA's attended more by Dawson, Pedlar, Rankine and Rachelle.

As WCE don't necessarily have a player needing to be tagged I'd think (and hope) the majority of his game will be spent forward this week. Hopefully CBA's attended more by Dawson, Pedlar, Rankine and Rachelle.
Maybe him and O'Neill could tag each other so Lairdy and Dawson can run free.

Thanks, fellas.
Umming and aahing a bit.
Hmm...
Keays aka SA Jesus - heel to the yes or * to the naw?
I'm taking the risk in Fantasy ...if he fails I can trade him straight out ...however too big a risk around the longevity of his role to take him in SC

He'll probably play in the MIDS this week ....after the byes though would be a chook raffle

Between Fyfe, Keays, and Yeo ......it's Yeo, whose role is the most solid

It does honestly look that way.
This week they might just run the kids through the middle unless they want to clamp down on a TK.
Against Pies, surely goes to Baby Daics.
Run home = who knows?
Trying to talk myself into something that's likely not there, realistically.

Any chance Hall gets dropped? If Hall gets dropped, Ziebell is an easy hold.
If the BF NM community were voting for best 22s this year, doubt he’d have played more than a couple games.

I can see Ratts keeping him in this week, even though he’s clearly passed it. Already too many forced outs. The option they’d be considering would be bringing in Perez, who’s struggled at a senior level this year.

After the bye, I can see Goater replacing Hall.

This week they might just run the kids through the middle unless they want to clamp down on a TK.
Run home = who knows?
Hold your nerve scoops, get the better players, even if it means waiting a week or two.

I'm taking the risk in Fantasy ...if he fails I can trade him straight out ...however too big a risk around the longevity of his role to take him in SC

He'll probably play in the MIDS this week ....after the byes though would be a chook raffle

Between Fyfe, Keays, and Yeo ......it's Yeo, whose role is the most solid
Yeo looked sensational, almost like when he was going head to head with Dusty types.
But that soft tissue history 😱

Yeo looked sensational, almost like when he was going head to head with Dusty types.
But that soft tissue history 😱
Understand completely .....I just have to take the risk ....Yeo picking up another injury, isn't going to affect my year anyway

I'm not sure I would make that risky play, if I was around the top 5,000

Run home = who knows?
WCE I don’t see him having anyone to follow. Unless TK is absolutely flying.
Collingwood NDaics so mid/forward rotation for him.
North again no one stands out. Maybe LDU if he is back. Maybe Ziebell make him accountable in their back half. Forward likely.
Essendon Redman or Merrett l. I’d expect Merrett so mid.
Giants he should probably go to Green after round 1 so mid again.
Melbourne. One of Pig or Trac. Mid May even do a job on Lever like he did Stewart.
PA. Butters or Houston.
Suns seen last week what the go was there.
Brisbane. Likely a mid on one of the many in there.
Sydney. Might go to Lloyd so forward.
Eagles. Raffle it again.

Can probably see middle minutes for him in the remaining teams and who he should “likely” match up on. But we (crows) also have a knack of doing the exact opposite of what would be seen as common sense of a good idea. Like manning Tom Green up in round one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back