Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're both fake accounts. Don't ya just love trade week.
I'm disappointed by my own naivete/gullibility in falling for the fake tweets, tbh. :drunk::sadv1:
More than 25 years after I first got onto the 'net, I still can't get my head around people creating fake accounts to post disinformation --- catfishing, bullying etc --- the time and energy and lie-remembering would be a 24/7 distraction, surely?

It's like watching RBT/Highway Patrol and seeing how many people deliberately drive unregistered vehicles, unlicensed (hence unInsured) while affected by drugs/alcohol and realising that I am on the same roads as
them :eekv1:. In my case, for 30-35,000 Kms/year.

So, ah… has anyone checked in on our feral neighbours to see how they are taking this news?
I wouldn't be counting my eggs before they hatch..

This still seems to unbelievable for me ...

However as for port, I'm pretty sure they are still pondering what happened in 2023... they signed ken and went out in straight sets... lmao

I guess the Melb statement will kinda confirm or deny that

If they come out and say ‘we’re categorically not trading him’, it makes sense. If it’s anything but that… I don’t see how that quote would be possible

It’s 10:40 here in VIC, so they’re obviously having huge discussions over it

Fully expect the ‘categorically not trading him’ to come out tomorrow morning.

Yeah but keays has been playing forward with all those.
Would mean pez and Rach play less mid time.
Crouch and laird can’t go forward in Clarry came in.
Reckon one of those goes out.
happy laird back 6 with a rotation mid

the one i would love to see when oliver in centre square is rankine oh boy

dawson oliver rankine A+ mid
when you need a change
crouch, pez, rachele
when you need a change
laird, soligo, jones

or combos thereof

it probably wont happen but alas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, Melbourne Demons fan.
exactly I just looked at his stays when he came back after the hamstring off the bone and foot infection

bloody hell if he can put up numbers like that when still not 100% mentally and physically then f$&k i hate to think what he would be like next year snug and cozy in bed with burgo giving him a kiss on the forehead each night

Melbourne is saying nothing because they want him out and are currently holding a board meeting to discuss his future and whether this has changed. I'm not sure how you think if this happen it will set us back 10 years given our core group of young players are looking very good right now so we are at a stage where adding an elite experience player in our weakest part of the field will push us into playing finals and then premiership contention the following year. Oliver clearly see the club is on an up trend, if we were still struggling this year then he wouldn't even think of coming here.
And our development continues the following year with FS opportunities.

I guess the Melb statement will kinda confirm or deny that

If they come out and say ‘we’re categorically not trading him’, it makes sense. If it’s anything but that… I don’t see how that quote would be possible

It’s 10:40 here in VIC, so they’re obviously having huge discussions over it

There would have been a press release already stating Oliver is a contracted player and will not be traded. There is no way they would have allowed this to fester.

I think this has been in the works for a while. Remember watching On The Couch half way through the season and Gary Lyon was asked by Ralphy about him visiting Harley Reid and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back