Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I just had a notification that read "Crows Land Lion". Dismissed it because I assumed it was Doedee but that would be the reverse, anyone seen anything?

Gold Coast list manager was on trade radio, said Bulldogs likely to get pick 4 but waiting on some clubs to give best offer.

When asked about Burgess, he said they are in discussion with Adelaide about pick swaps and it will be part of that.

Based on that you’d think we are a major player for pick 10. Perhaps Doedess and of first round and Norths pick or ideally Norths, Gold Coasts and McAdam compo leaving us 9,10 & end of first round. That would be huge.

Really interested in O'Sullivan now if he's still available.

It's irresponsible to blow 3 first rounders on pick 4 when there's no guarantee of a superstar being there.

There is never a guarantee of any pick being a superstar. After all, one injury could derail a whole career if it's severe enough.

I think it's rather interesting the Dogs are going this route though if they're after Nick Watson, seeing they've already got Cody Weightman on their list. It's a lot to pay for a 4-5th goalscorer unless you think one will transition to a full-time midfielder - unless they're getting nervous about wasting the rest of Bontempellis career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear I just had a notification that read "Crows Land Lion". Dismissed it because I assumed it was Doedee but that would be the reverse, anyone seen anything?
maybe you misread.

Might it have been "Crow lands at Lions"?
Yet......
Still A Chance GIFs | Tenor

Nicks will get a two year extension before the season starts.

Interesting analysis you made here. Not sure anyone else watching the Crows play would have said we were a chronically defensive team.

Not sure anyone else wouldn't also notice that having one of our best attacking weapons starting our rebounds off the half back line was actually an offensive decision - one that's been improved by having him in the midfield.
Nobody could say we are a defensive team with a straight face. Weren't we just the first team EVER in the AFL to finish with the highest POINTS FOR whilst missing the finals.

Nobody could say we are a defensive team with a straight face. Weren't we just the first team EVER in the AFL to finish with the highest POINTS FOR whilst missing the finals.

It's low-key wild that happened, seeing how focused Nicks and co. had been in the previous couple of years on defense and implementing a hard working and tough game style.

But then, both offense and defense are primarily about talent with gameplans designed to round out the edges - and we hit on a big piece in Rankine.

It's low-key wild that happened, seeing how focused Nicks and co. had been in the previous couple of years on defense and implementing a hard working and tough game style.

But then, both offense and defense are primarily about talent with gameplans designed to round out the edges - and we hit on a big piece in Rankine.
Many coaches have said over the years you build defensive discipline first and it seems to me Nicks has done that. Either way, we werent defensive this year and with Rankine and other smalls only getting better we should remain an offensive powerhouse (and thats barely assuming Fog and TT pull their finger out after underwhelming years this year). Both notable under-performers in the B&F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back