List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

DFA period opens this Wednesday

Gives us something else to focus on other than pick swaps into top 10

Can you choose to have a dfa join through the rookie list?

Have room for a dfa either way to fill one of the 7 spots

wouldn’t mind Will Kelly from the pies to add to our KPF depth

DFA period opens this Wednesday

Gives us something else to focus on other than pick swaps into top 10

Can you choose to have a dfa join through the rookie list?

Have room for a dfa either way to fill one of the 7 spots

wouldn’t mind Will Kelly from the pies to add to our KPF depth
I'm not fully across where these guys are at but we could consider one of:
Brynn Teakle: Our ruck stocks are still thin despite the addition of Biggie.
Will Gould: I liked him in his draft year so a bit of bias coming into play here.
Tim O'Brien: Perhaps a bit too old at 29 but our KPD stocks are a very much a WIP so even if it's only as a stop gap for a year or two.
Trent Bianco: Same as Gould

Even if they only play VFL. Happy for more learned colleagues to point out any deficiencies in the aforementioned (except for TAO of course who will just tell me they're shitmen).

Last edited:
I’m not sure I like it, but Geelong my help the Reid deal get done…
NM - 1, 23(WC), 25(GE)
WC - 3(NM), 8(GE)
GE - 15(NM), 17(NM), 18(NM)
NM or GE getting - 37(WC)

I think it is overs from us…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
l totally agree.....l still believe West Taost want Mckersher but are trying to find a way of saving face with the supporters..The Dees offer will not work for them and they have already rejected the Dawks offer which l though was good. So it comes down to us or the highway...
1698632153633.jpeg

Only two recognised ruckmen (1 hasn't played a senior yet) and fwd/ruck...thin is an understatement!!
If they're no good just get involved in the ruck musical chairs that happens every off season and find ourselves a Cameron, Nankervis or Stanley.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

l totally agree.....l still believe West Taost want Mckersher but are trying to find a way of saving face with the supporters..The Dees offer will not work for them and they have already rejected the Dawks offer which l though was good. So it comes down to us or the highway...
Well they’ve certainly spoken to him enough kool kangas, no matter what they or anyone else says!

Well they’ve certainly spoken to him enough kool kangas, no matter what they or anyone else says!
North should just call their bluff and tell them we’re keeping our picks.

I want mckercher- he’s the type of player that has destroyed us for years.

Last edited:
I reckon West Coast will be happy with 2, 15 and 18 for 1. Unfortunately they have to placate a supporter base that would burn the place down even with what is an overs deal if it doesn't involve both 2 and 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon West Coast will be happy with 2, 15 and 18 for 1. Unfortunately they have to placate a supporter base that would burn the place down even with what is an overs deal if it doesn't involve both 2 and 3.

I hardly think that is true. Footy is a business, they will do what is best for the club and not listen to the noise or try to placate their supporters. It's not a democracy! They will do what's best for the club and know thar some supporters might be upset initially but will soon get over it and move on

Im completely with you. But I don’t even think it needs to have 18 attached. 2 and 15 is ample. The WC clowns have been sucking each other off too much. Pick 2 completely undervalued by their moronic supporter base.
Edit: Or if we give them 18 we get 23 back to us.

I don't care what they'd be happy with.
I'm not in the business of making other supporter bases happy

WC may be happy but I'll be pissed.

See that sums it up.... I as many others would be happy with that trade others wouldn't.... therefore clubs won't listen to members/supporters as there will always be some unhappy

I'm not fully across where these guys are at but we could consider one of:
Brynn Teakle: Our ruck stocks are still thin despite the addition of Biggie.
Will Gould: I liked him in his draft year so a bit of bias coming into play here.
Tim O'Brien: Perhaps a bit too old at 29 but our KPD stocks are a very much a WIP so even if it's only as a stop gap for a year or two.
Trent Bianco: Same as Gould

Even if they only play VFL. Happy for more learned colleagues to point out any deficiencies in the aforementioned (except for TAO of course who will just tell me they're shitmen).

And he would be well and truly right when it comes to O'Brien. We would be just as well off one down rather than having O'Brien in the team. Complete Spud.

Crows have delisted James Borlase and committed to re-rookie lhim. 21 year old 19ruck defender. Played pretty wel in last four games this year.Worth a look?
Abso-****ing-lutely

He’s raw as shit but athletically adds something we don’t have. I’ve been a big advocate for having a crack at him as a DFA as it looked like it would head down that path.

Crows taking a massive gamble imo

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back