Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timmy O delisted by doggies. Stuck on 97 games for us. Bring him home and get him to 100 in case any future kids are good.

Pick him up in the MSD and give him 3 sub games.

This is an absurd post. I doubt very much Clarko would go out of his way to spite us. Lol wtf.
You are to dismiss! Clarko has fired shot publicly and it’s his first year back. An old boys clubs do exist!

Anyway personally I think it’s worth asking the question. It’s not a question I can answer.

But I will watch with interest how the Clarko / HFC / Mitchell relationship unfolds over the next 24 months!

I must pay kudos to Sam whom so far has not responded to Clarko’s stabs or the presses prying. Sam has been an absolute professional so far.

Brandon Ryan showed a fair bit as a forward, with a full preseason behind him he might be the answer with Lewis
I don't think it'll be Ryan alone, but Ryan (FF) + 3rd Tall Forward can form a very effective combination with Lewis (CHF), IMO.

My biggest concern then is who plays 2nd Ruck.

Howes been delisted
It is strange what the Roos are trying to do. Mish mash of rubbish. Even so, Howe would still be a better choice than at least 10 on their list. Starting with their Captain Blunder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who really cares about them, I mean what have they done in the last 5 years that has actually worked out well ? Wouldn't trade daniher so took less the following year , loaded up on top 10 picks in one of the weakest drafts and took cox, Reid, perkins , thought they were geniuses with taking mozzie early and apparently hid Mankura last season who hasn't been offered another contract and gone home.

Let that Mankura note be a cautionary tale to everybody who wasted forum space saying we HAD to draft him.

Hopefully the lad can make a career as a player, but he had a tiny sample size and lots of question marks around him.

Put this one out there at work for shits and giggles. But could we make this work with some extra stuff involved?

Dusty to Suns
King to Hawthorn
Hawthorn F1 to Tigers.
A F1 for Dusty... definitely a shits and giggles one.

A F1 for Dusty... definitely a shits and giggles one.
Don't see any way that a trade could be brokered for King this year, given his contract status and the Suns draft situation.

We'd need to present them with James Sicily + pick 1 just to get them to the table.

It ain’t going to happen. They don’t have much capital for this year. 2024 different. They do have players like X.Duursma though.
Can't remember a player's stocks falling further in one game than X Duursma's did in that final against Brisbane. I've been a fan in the past but he played like a dog.
They've done dumber :)
Fair call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back