Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty damn certain I saw a headline in the last 3-4 days stating words very much to the effect that ‘Smith ain’t going anywhere.’
There was one regarding Naughton, but it was important to note his manager said he “won’t be going anywhere this year”.

These 2 Hawks hating morons are hoping it doesn’t happen.

Stopped listening yesterday when they couldn’t remember Massimo D’ambrosio’s name. They were trying to think about who nominated us for about 45 seconds and totally forgot.

Not well researched and just regurgitating what’s already been reported. Tom has good contacts but Sam is shocking. I’ll give trade radio a miss this year.

Stopped listening yesterday when they couldn’t remember Massimo D’ambrosio’s name. They were trying to think about who nominated us for about 45 seconds and totally forgot.

Not well researched and just regurgitating what’s already been reported. Tom has good contacts but Sam is shocking. I’ll give trade radio a miss this year.
Me too - i have already bought a Rheem HWS

Crazy isn't it. Let's not use our top pick in the hope we could pick up someone who might be as good as Bailey Smith who is only 22.

Pick no 3 over the last 10 years.

22 - Sheezel
21 - Callaghan
20 - Phillips
19 - Jackson
18 - Rankine
17 - Dow
16 - McCluggage
15 - Mills
14 - Brayshaw
13 - Billings

Even though it is a top 3 pick it is still hit or miss.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not hit and miss.

7 of the 10 are bonafide stars who our club would love on our list and dare I say would have had no hesitation using our 2024 F1 to obtain.

1 of the 10 is a lemon. Injuries and confidence plagued another. And the jury is out on Phillips.

I'd take the gamble and use pick 3 in the draft. Having said that i'd trade our F1 for him a heart beat.

And Ralph would love having someone’s fist up his ass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you think about it, if Melb land Lynch, they are trading where they have an abundance for what they do not have enough of.

If I was Melbourne I would come to us with pick 5 to try to get Lewis seeing we are chasing high picks we wouldn’t do it but it’s what they need and may win them a few flags then trying to get Lynch.

Dayne beams told everyone in his best and fairest speech how much he loved the club and wasn't leaving, Then 2 days later he requested a trade back to Collingwood. I wouldn't believe everything managers and players say .

Can’t wait for our Ramsden/Greene 1-2 partnership to kick us to the flag next year

Greene won’t even be on the list we need to make hard calls to get multiple picks If we got let’s say Caddy and Watson with those two picks and partner him them Ramsden we would have a forward line that could develop with the midfielders we have drafted in the last few years at the same time.

Anyway it was just a idea and what Melbourne should do then go after Lynch who is past it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back