Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

amon_hawthorn_feature.jpg
Pay attention Ned.

What happens IF we miss out on Duursma and the Wiz.
I will be really pissed off
It is what it is. No need to fret about it. Just remember there can be no more than 3 players taken before our pick(disregarding academy picks). So if we think the top 4 are Reid, Curtin, Duursma and The Wiz, then we will get one of them or another player we are keen on.

I actually prefer Ginnivan to Schultz. Four years younger, and well ahead of Schultz in goals per game at the same age. In 2022 he kicked 40 goals, that’s more then Schultz has ever kicked in a season.. As for being able to mark overhead, who cares how he kicks them as long as he kicks them.

I actually prefer Ginnivan to Schultz. Four years younger, and well ahead of Schultz in goals per game at the same age. In 2022 he kicked 40 goals, that’s more then Schultz has ever kicked in a season.. As for being able to mark overhead, who cares how he kicks them as long as he kicks them.
Are we actually really talking to Ginnivan or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens IF we miss out on Duursma and the Wiz.
I will be really pissed off

Same, but then we take Curtin.

Colby looks a star, but I'd be using needs in the approach here.

Curtin could be absolutely anything.

Only 3 live players can go before our pick. Reid is guaranteed to be one.

We can't not end up with one of Watson, Duursma, McKercher or Curtin.

If you took out all the goals he gets from throwing his head back and diving his numbers would be vastly different. I am not against bringing him in if it happened but no Schultz a much better player despite the numbers

Shultz is an excellent defensive pressure forward, one of the best in the league. Ginn not so much.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pay attention Ned.

Oh patronising as always, Bris. We have missed a grand total of one free agent this off-season who was being chased due to structure not experience (McKay has a grand total of 71 games over his career). Our other trade targets missed (Esava and Henry) had a grand total of 75 games and 43 games to their names. Massimo has a total of 16 games and Chol has 61.

But yes - all of these targets scream out that we are clearly desperate to reverse course on our list management strategy and bring in age and experience.

We absolutely do not need a KPP who is turning 36 next year. I get why we are chasing Chol despite him not being the most exciting recruit much like I get why we similarly chased McKay. If the players want coaching and guidance in the forward line they already have Breust.

Dear AFL go get rooted.
Dear Shinbeggers go get rooted twice.
This will be used as motivation during preseason on and off the field.

I fully expect our Hawks to come out round one with punches swinging!

Even with out any additions we have he’ll of a lot potential and internal growth to come!

I feel Ward, MacDonald, Weddle and Mitchell will all step up another level.

An I hoping Butler will have a break out year. I do love Josh Bennetts work in the forward line as well.

A
It is what it is. No need to fret about it. Just remember there can be no more than 3 players taken before our pick(disregarding academy picks). So if we think the top 4 are Reid, Curtin, Duursma and The Wiz, then we will get one of them or another player we are keen on.
Slow down there’s still the Gresham deal to be done and then AFL compo ! An this is DODO paying the players. I am to scared to think what he will pay for Gresham.

North getting pick 3 today and them saying they are wanting to trade up to pick 1 is nothing that Mark and co wouldnt of known already when publicly stating they want to try and get pick 1

she isnt reaching for the soothers until North start throwing around pick numbers.

West Coast would also have been able to have an educated guess that North were getting pick 3 a fair way out

Slow down there’s still the Gresham deal to be done and then AFL compo ! An this is DODO paying the players. I am to scared to think what he will pay for Gresham.
Huh? So what if he pays Gresham? Won't affect our place in the draft.

North getting pick 3 today and them saying they are wanting to trade up to pick 1 is nothing that Mark and co wouldnt of known already when publicly stating they want to try and get pick 1

she isnt reaching for the soothers until North start throwing around pick numbers.

West Coast would also have been able to have an educated guess that North were getting pick 3 a fair way out
West Coast are taking Curtin and North are taking Reid. North do not even have to trade for that outcome to happen but they probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back