Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me RnL you're my only hope.
youre my only hope GIF by Star Wars

Kosi will be a pick around 35-40.
Chol will be the same.

Hawks will be working to basically swap Kosi for Chol

Massimo will end up being a future 3rd pick. Pick 40ish.

Bookmark it now SYL.

I think Chol will be good for us.

Weird baggage he brings with the groping and Hardwick going to the Suns then Chol leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:

It won’t

Eventually the sheer volume of premium picks will have a decisive impact

Pick 3 for mckay is bs

Obviously the system is wrong when bud gets 19 and mckay and Frawley top 5

Nothing wrong with compos …just do the fundamentals and have a logical system in place …it’s very easy to do

Sleepys attitude we ll do with what comes our way not good enough…no …you ll get the best and as a base fair outcomes for hawthorn, otherwise do (or try to ) something about it

Exactly re the bolded part. That's the kind of "we're Hawthorn" so we will definitely be successful again thinking that isn't how life actually works.

North getting handouts is terrible for us and for the wider AFL as a whole. They have so many top picks. The last team that had this many top picks that they were able to hold onto (not a revolving door like GCS) was Melbourne, and they won a flag.

Agree. And a bog average player who still ducks. Hard pass.
TBH he has pulled his head in a bit this year.
Dons getting pick 3 off North for 8 and F1.
Duursma brothers at Ess.
North trade 2, 8 and F1 for pick 1.

D'Ambrosio likely going to PSD and North, or forced to stay. He won't trade to us.
The guy is an absolute cancer. Tries to shaft us every year ithe moment we start sniffing around their players. The Sheedy legacy. Has a serious obsession with us IMO an unhealthy one. I'm saying this because I'm hearing the same thing as you I just hope not only MM but Sam tells him to go **** himself we are taking Massimo whether you like it or not. We will not be pushovers anymore I know that to be a fact.

It is a travesty - there needs to be rules that allow compensation to be after the 1st round, i.e pick 19 just as what happened with Franklin.

This is saying McKay is better than Franklin and how does a 9 year contract weigh versus a 6 year contract. Absolute bollocks.

Can now see Norf bundling up pick 2 and 3 to get pick 1 from WCE. Feel sorry for Reid if that is the case - another one for the Arden Street graveyard.

As soon as pick 3 was given to Shinbeggars that assistance pick should of been revoked.

The rule should be if your team goes begging for priority picks, the entire Board must step down.

That way at least the AFL are addressing the real problem, which is incompetence at the top.

I also bet there will be very few teams getting sign-off to apply for priority picks, so it's a win-win either way.

Remember when Trade Period used to be a week that relied on a fax machine more worn than a Motel mattress?

Stuff would happen quickly and geez weren't they the days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are getting Reid. No chance WCE trade past pick 2.

We need to shift focus to WB. We'd have to pick slide to 5 to give them Wiz. We'd take Colby. Hopefully a F2 rather than a F1 in addition, to get Smith.
If we're giving up the right to draft the Wiz then it should be F2 or GTFO

It's a kick in the guts. The value of our players are talked down and our target values are talked up. The media love it. They're all giving us kidney punches.

We take our picks and get out of this period.

Literally just heard Tom Morris on radio saying the suns expect a pick that reflects the offer we have made for Chol, then 2 seconds later saying Richmond expect a pick that reflects the contract we’ve offered Kosi. I suppose it just works against us no matter which way the trade is going??

Literally just heard Tom Morris on radio saying the suns expect a pick that reflects the offer we have made for Chol, then 2 seconds later saying Richmond expect a pick that reflects the contract we’ve offered Kosi. I suppose it just works against us no matter which way the trade is going??
We have been bent over for years at the trade table, other teams know this. Will happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back