List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seemed to drop him to VFL regularly after looking like a potential gun before that, then injury kicked in. He was a promising kid but he's no guarantee to make the step up from promising and he's got to get fit, build up to match fitness, start trusting his body and then make a leap in quality then move past Battle or others who have taken that role. He was meant to be fast but from the footy he played he looked a very static flat foot player.

There is no way we should dump him and he's got a lot more talent than some of the guys who've been taking spots on the list for years. We aren't getting anything back so you'd be best to try to build him up for next year and see what we have.
100 % Push him this year and he will be done , back to rehab to get him right because lets face it we are not going to do much damage this year finals wise IMO

detective id GIF by Investigation Discovery

Gringo you are right about Sandringhams Riley Sanders as our midfield target. Watching the Allies vs SA game and he is a big bodied classy goal kicking midfielder, exactly what we need.

He is another Tassie lad who is boarding in Melbourne, playing for the Dragons.

Hey George remember that lady I met at the news agents who said her dad played for the Saints. I was just chatting with her and she said there was a story in the Saints site about her dad, Tony Lockett and Max King. No pressure I said. Here it is.

Hey George remember that lady I met at the news agents who said her dad played for the Saints. I was just chatting with her and she said there was a story in the Saints site about her dad, Tony Lockett and Max King. No pressure I said. Here it is.

Old mate Bill hey. I was looking for the posts back when we spoke about it to see how close to the pin I got haha. That's incredible 👏

My issue with our midfield is that it's sh*t.

Compare it to the likes of Gold Coast, Port, Dogs, Dees etc

We need to just get it sorted.

Get Neddy Flanders in and it helps.

St Kilda don’t believe in getting the midfield sorted. We like to be average in there thank you very much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy. Dogs rotate lots of mids.

Move Seb on.
Move Gresh on.
Move Pato on.
Find a dangerous small forward like Kosi.
Steele, Pou and Chito rotate forward.
Clark and Sincs and maybe Stocker rotate back.
Windhager in.

Stop Ro from trying to tap it down and play it like 2000-2003 Brisbane rucks.
Play to what your cattle can execute.

Should give 2 spots available in the midfield for high qualiy acquisitions.

Easy. Dogs rotate lots of mids.

Move Seb on.
Move Gresh on.
Move Pato on.
Find a dangerous small forward like Kosi.
Steele, Pou and Chito rotate forward.
Clark and Sincs and maybe Stocker rotate back.
Windhager in.

Stop Ro from trying to tap it down and play it like 2000-2003 Brisbane rucks.
Play to what your cattle can execute.

Should give 2 spots available in the midfield for high qualiy acquisitions.

You've just gutted the midfield though? You need to actually have players to rotate them.

Coff hasn't played for nearly two years and when he did it was mostly VFL.

Not sure we can expect him to just come back and have an impact.
Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Stocker has the position, Coffield can't even get on the park.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok , now you really need to go to speck savers or at least watch their games , chalk and cheese

With regard to Gresh and free agency, personally I just can't see him getting an offer big enough to make him want to leave the Saints. Realistically what team is going to offer him 5 X $800k? (I might be wrong but my memory tells me that was the deal for Rankine?)

I can't think of one.

With regard to Gresh and free agency, personally I just can't see him getting an offer big enough to make him want to leave the Saints. Realistically what team is going to offer him 5 X $800k? (I might be wrong but my memory tells me that was the deal for Rankine?)

I can't think of one.
I don’t think he will get an offer close to that at St Kilda either though so it might be a case where an offer close to 650-700k would be pretty enticing for him.

He’s picked a pretty ordinary year to have a bit of a fall in form.

Doesn't mean he needs a new club , ffs
Its just an opinion

No , you just cant cope when someone points out you're wrong then you go on the attack , jeez man we all make mistakes , no need to get all sh1tty and try turn it around that i was at fault
Lol
Have a cup of tea and lie down or something
Sometimes, you might not realise this, but people say the wrong thing and get info wrong, they then say sorry my bad i thought so and so or yadda yadda

Youre like the new plugger atm

I don’t think he will get an offer close to that at St Kilda either though so it might be a case where an offer close to 650-700k would be pretty enticing for him.

He’s picked a pretty ordinary year to have a bit of a fall in form.
I'm just picking these figures outa my @rse obviously but let's say the Saints offer 5 X 600k. I'd be very surprised if he's offered 700k anywhere, if someone was to offer 650k I wonder if that would be enough to cover the upheaval of changing clubs. I'm not sure it would be.

I reckon he stays at the Saints.

Its just an opinion

Lol
Have a cup of tea and lie down or something
Sometimes, you might not realise this, but people say the wrong thing and get info wrong, they then say sorry my bad i thought so and so or yadda yadda

Youre like the new plugger atm
Yet you feel the need to comment on my posts but that's ok , LOL
Oh and just for next time its You're

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back