List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our mids are passive and don't attack the ball hard or fast enough when it is leaving the rucks hands, so it does look like the opposition mids are getting all the taps, as they're first to the ball.
Agreed but there's probably an element of damage minimizing because we're just not good enough in all areas around ball-ups. It'll take a couple of years to sort that out.

Clark, Coffield, McKenzie, Jones and Gresham are all OOC.

Depending on the media outlet, I’ve heard various reports that have each of them staying or each of them leaving.

In order of likelihood, how many re-sign with the club?
Dmac, Hunts and Doogs out IMO.
Gresh and Coff 50/50

We really need a Jacques to confuse everyone
Season 1 Jacques GIF by The Simpsons

There was concern that Wanganeen-Milera will want to go back to Adelaide, so we cleverly threw him a 2 year contract.
Trouble is that contract will expire next year , and the concerns will return.
Best to pre-empt it all and trade him for maximum price this year.

Nas for Port's first rounder and Narkle.

am i doing it right?
Um, Sinn and a F4.

If it come to pass Jorden, Dow and Henry is a good off season addressing our needs, not forgetting Hotton is still to come through.
We still need a tall be it a ruckman or KPD but if Hayes can come good or they push Van Ess in then it's a bit less urgent.

I still think Goldy fits the bill as would Flynn, though that would cancel out most of any compo for Gresh so it's probably worth signing him for 2 years if that were the case.

Keep Gresh, offload Doogs, Hunts, Coff and Pato. Get GC's 1stRDP, draft at 5 & 17 with plus a couple or 3rd rounders. Play Van Ess from round 1 and take the hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes sense to look at guys that are being kept out of good midfields. Dow and Jordon fit that bill, they would definitely get a spot and they could well improve with some continuity.

I for one would love Dow, I think he’s been terribly misused by the Blues and he adds exactly what we have a shortage of, genuine clean use inside.
He’s a great kid and whether it’s us or somewhere else I hope he gets the fresh start he deserves.
Something tells me Ross would get the best out of him.
Well you would be happy that it's a done deal then.

'The Roar' stating James Jordan is pretty much coming to us?

He's not an exciting addition but he's depth and replaces someone like Connolly who's the same age, he's year younger than Bytel. He's regularly getting games in a very strong side and his last year's stats look quite solid. Probably a good pick up to be honest. I can see him being a bit of a George Hewett pick up.

SPS delisted. Do your thing SOS!

Didn't see that coming. What an underwhelming career, he looked like he could be anything early on. Someone suggested he might be the most talented kid out of WA ever. His mate Sam Powell-Pepper had half the talent but is a proper goer. Maybe SOS could get us SPS and SPP and see if he can make hyphenated acronyms the new Jack.

Didn't see that coming. What an underwhelming career, he looked like he could be anything early on. Someone suggested he might be the most talented kid out of WA ever. His mate Sam Powell-Pepper had half the talent but is a proper goer. Maybe SOS could get us SPS and SPP and see if he can make hyphenated acronyms the new Jack.
I would rather have SPP on his own thanks. No more time for players who don't deliver on potential

It's not like Dow and Jordon are miles off the seniors, Dow would be next cab off the rank and Jordon has replaced Brayshaw at Melbourne.
If they are so close in top 5 teams they would be a good chance in our modest midfield.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jordon will be a great get for us. Will replace Clark(e) as the player whose surname gets spelt incorrectly the most.
I bet someone out there could do a line up of Saints players whose names are routinely misspelt or messed up.

Dylan Roberston
Jack Stevens
James/Joe/Jack Blake
Justin Koshiskey
Xavier Clark
Hunter Clarke
Stuart Leowe
Douglas Howard
Darren Geary
Nick Reiwolt
Now James Jordan/Jorden

Status