Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Possibly true - but I think he is a certainty to go to Richmond. West Coast the only danger for Draper - if we want him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
FOS could get to the Tigers at that pick, too. I reckon it's 50/50

Tigers could also trade up to get another top 3 pick and grab two of FOS/Jagga/Lalor/Langford (I don't think they take Draper)

Did nothing to peak my interest in yesterday's U17's Futures game on the G.

The best tall outside of the 2 rucks Louis Emmett and Cooper Duff-Tytler was Murray Bushrangers Liam Hetherton who booted 3 goals and looked very athletic with a good goalkicking style, the only other tall to look impressive was Sandringham Dragon Archie Ludowyke.

Curtin doesn't look the athlete like his brother to my eye.

Last edited:
Did nothing to peak my interest in yesterday's U17's Futures game on the G.

The best tall outside of the 2 rucks Louis Emmett and Cooper Duff-Tytler was WA teammate Liam Hetherton who booted 3 goals and looked very athletic with a good goalkicking style, the only other tall to look impressive was Sandringham Dragon Archie Ludowyke.

Curtin doesn't look the athlete like his brother to my eye.
agree on curtin 2. i didn't actually like heatherton much at all either tbh.

greaves looked nice

overall didn't think it was that high standard.

On yesterday's Futures game of the SA boys I thought Sam Cumming was by far SA's best, Dyson Sharp for mine was underwhelming even when he played in the midfield (did play back a fair bit). I thought Josh Reichelt and Harley Barker showed quite a bit especially liked Reichelt pace and skills. Aiden Schubert and Luke Candy relatively quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun fact (pinched from another board member) Adam Goodes was actually born in Wallaroo SA.

Goodes' parents were separated when he was four; his father moved to Mackay, Queensland[9] while Goodes moved between Wallaroo and Adelaide (in South Australia) and Merbein (in Victoria) with his mother.

Goodes' parents were separated when he was four; his father moved to Mackay, Queensland[9] while Goodes moved between Wallaroo and Adelaide (in South Australia) and Merbein (in Victoria) with his mother.
Excellent article from a few years ago..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back