Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

WA smashing SA, did not expect this at all.
The Camporeale hype is real though. Genuine Rozee vibes from Lucas
Can't locate the game stats they've had for the earlier matches, anyone have the link or not available this time?
Keeps taking you to the SA vs Allies match page

Can't locate the game stats they've had for the earlier matches, anyone have the link or not available this time?
Have to scroll down article on afl app that has the video. Takes you to the hub and then you can click first link in that article.

If you're on PC, from the main AFL front page you can go to matches menu and fixtures, then drop down the list of competitions and the champs series is down at the bottom. All the matches with full player stats are in there.

Really like Evan Bradley every time I watch him. Seems a natural small forward

Berry still the best in class for mine as I reckon he's got more ability to move into the midfield one day but Bradley would be my next pick.
Was meh last week but great against Allies and seems to have started well here albeit my stream is struggling hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Montgomery was alright that term. Herbert had been poor but one effort after a blue he ran 120m got the spoil and made a second effort tackle. Was good to see because he'd be well down.

Usual suspects still doing most of the grunt work, Camp x 2, Sharp, West I thought showed some good intensity and markefd well, Hargrave ok, Draper went missing a bit, did some good things but couple of nothing handballs. But I'd say every single SA player is playing below their ability atm, the entire team is lacking intent and courage to provide run.

WA really good, Rodriguez really good that term, Banfield impressive, Allan solid, Riddle some good marks, Boxshall non fussed solid at the contest never stops working and Petersen reads it well down back with his intercepting play.

Bradley looks dangerous when near it at least.

Also want to see Phillipou injected into the game more

Umps also a bit more noticeable this game which is a shame

Surprised i hadnt heard more from the Draft experts about Dodson

Always interesting to see where recruiters rank ruckman

Youd think he has to be around the mark of Green and Goad from last year, finds the ball
He hasnt played. 2 SANFL u18 games just before the Champs and that's it as far as I'm aware. He's been away playing rep basketball.

Horror show

Campo x 2, Hargrave I thought built into the game well the best 3. West solid, Barrett some nice moves, Bowman ok up forward limited opportunities. Sharp was ok but down on his best, not helped when moved to half back for the last term. Tackled well. Draper ok but again down on his best.

WA it's a case just about of 'all played well'. The ultimate team performance from back, to middle and forward. They owned every blade of grass today. Rodriguez, Boxshall, Hayes, Rohr, Burke, Allan all very good, Evans got some fun late.

Surprised i hadnt heard more from the Draft experts about Dodson

Always interesting to see where recruiters rank ruckman

Youd think he has to be around the mark of Green and Goad from last year, finds the ball

I've mentioned him a few times as one to watch. He was down on his effort last game but solid enough. Very mobile, no trouble in finding the pill but needed to direct his taps a little better today.

What are the knocks on Urquhart? Cos every time I've seen him, he's been terrific.
He is a explosive ruckrover that has good depth of kicking, in tight has excellent hands

Has not had as much exposure, no real weaknesses apart from getting a bit more outside ball

He is a pretty good overhead mark as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back