Mod. Notice 2024 AFL Finals Tickets !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy/Sell Tickets Threads

The forum's basic rules on buying/selling tickets for the 2024 AFL Finals Series:

Q. Can I advertise my tickets on BigFooty?

A. Yes, but only on team boards and with consent of the board moderators.

Before starting these threads - check with the board moderators first. A thread might already exist.

Click the Moderators button top right of the forum thread list for a list of moderators.

The AFL Grand Final is a protected event under legislation and tickets are only permitted to be advertised/sold at no more than 10% of their face value.
GF Tickets advertising at more than 10% above their face value will be deleted when spotted. Continuance of any practice may result in account permanent bans.

Q. Can I post a thread on the main AFL board advertising the sale/purchasing of grand final tickets

A. No.
Only post buy/sell threads on
team boards. Any buy/sell tickets threads on the main board will be deleted. If you’re unsure please contact your board Moderator Super Moderator Administrator and seek further clarification

Q. What happens if I arrange to buy AFL Finals tickets from a BigFooty poster and it turns out to be a scam or the tickets are counterfeit?

A. BigFooty cannot do anything for you.
BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any tickets.
BigFooty does not solicit or generate fees for their sale. Each poster engaging in their purchase or sale does so solely at their own risk. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back