AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's finals and intensity goes up and scoring generally down... and a 10 day forecast isn't always reliable but there's no rain even near any of the days for HAWKS/DOGS and these teams will play fast and go for their normal attacking flair until the other breaks I feel.... 164.5 seems a bit low... definately getting a finals intensity tax here... feel this would start 176ish if it was regular season given the form they are in.

feel the 12 point buffer we are getting is a little much and this should be around 168-170?

kemp 2/3/4 @ 7/26/150 - carlton board seem to think he'll be forward again, charlies ankle likely still cooked anyway even if he does play, should get worst defender if forward and mckay/curnow back

cincotta 2+ @ 26 - hope he tags zorko or harris andrews

kemp 2/cinc 2+ @ 181

all 365

Hello,

Fellow degenerate from NZ here.

Lived in Melbourne for 4 years and slowly began to enjoy AFL. Love the atmosphere at the G'. Carlton supporter...(also big NRL fan if you need help with the other code betting hit me up) Back in NZ now but missing the footy.

Always go multis.

Jason Horne-Francis AGS
Tyson Stengle AGS
Brent Daniels AGS
Sam Darcy to kick 2+ goals
Tom Papley to kick 2+ goals
Brodie Kemp to kick 2+ goals

@$21.87

Port Adelaide vs Geelong CatsEither team to win by less than 24.5 points (Tribet 1-24)
Port Adelaide vs Geelong CatsJeremy Cameron (Geelong Cats) (Player goals - to kick 2+ goals)
Western Bulldogs vs HawthornHawthorn (Match betting)
Western Bulldogs vs HawthornSam Darcy (Western Bulldogs) (Player goals - to kick 2+ goals)
Western Bulldogs vs HawthornJack Gunston (Hawthorn) (Player goals - to kick 2+ goals)
Sydney Swans vs GWS GiantsEither team to win by less than 24.5 points (Tribet 1-24)

@44.35

Last edited:
Hello,

Fellow degenerate from NZ here.

Lived in Melbourne for 4 years and slowly began to enjoy AFL. Love the atmosphere at the G'. Carlton supporter...(also big NRL fan if you need help with the other code betting hit me up) Back in NZ now but missing the footy.

Always go multis.

Jason Horne-Francis AGS
Tyson Stengle AGS
Brent Daniels AGS
Sam Darcy to kick 2+ goals
Tom Papley to kick 2+ goals
Brodie Kemp to kick 2+ goals

@$21.87

Port Adelaide vs Geelong CatsEither team to win by less than 24.5 points (Tribet 1-24)
Port Adelaide vs Geelong CatsJeremy Cameron (Geelong Cats) (Player goals - to kick 2+ goals)
Western Bulldogs vs HawthornHawthorn (Match betting)
Western Bulldogs vs HawthornSam Darcy (Western Bulldogs) (Player goals - to kick 2+ goals)
Western Bulldogs vs HawthornJack Gunston (Hawthorn) (Player goals - to kick 2+ goals)
Sydney Swans vs GWS GiantsEither team to win by less than 24.5 points (Tribet 1-24)

@44.35
Love the username. You'll fit right in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some good observations in recent weeks about Geelong letting opposing rucks have decent outings so taking Sweet 4.25 for 100+ fantasy Pointsbet. A good candidate to boost or multi into 70+, 80+ legs with SGM insurance too.

flame thrower fire GIF

Up to 10mm Friday night now. Sounds like it will be persistent showers.

Who does that help or hurt?
it'll still be a fast track its very warm friday and windy earlier.. a bit rain may add further to the slickness of this game as it's already expected to be fast... may mean balls on ground a tad more and more chaos ?? both teams have dangerous small forwards but it probably aids Hawks a shade more as it may neutralize Darcy/Naughton just a shade..but dogs also played great in wet vs Geelong scoring 95 pts...

I don't expect it'll affect scoring much from these two teams ready to attack.. A bit of rain and surface moisture can make teams go old school and just go direct so it could actually aid scoring.. I noticed the hawks/pies game was pretty low scoring 29-12 with 12:40 left in 2nd qtr and the rain coming in that game actually aided scoring..

Last edited:
as lame as this is I think these guys can easily kick 2-3 each and im going to multi a lot of them together as well. See if I can hit something good.

stengle 2/3 - $2.15/$4.90
o henry 2/3 - $2.75/$7.25
b close 2/3 - $4.25/$14 (milestone 100th game)
Spanner 2/3 - $4.30/$14
dempsey 2/3 - $5.90/$19

most with sportsbet

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back