AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Port recalling Dixon so rule a line through them if you haven't already. Cant win a prelim a player short

Geelong couldn't possibly bring Porkins back could they?!
They will for the GF if it is not for the preliminary. Was always their plan to carry him to a farewell flag. Saw this coming early in the season.

Question is do they use him as the sub or be subbed out at half-time? No way he plays a full game and unfortunately as soon as he did his injury Geelong started playing better and were losing games with him in the team.

are you guys kidding? Hawkins is realistic enough and realizes Neale isn't losing his spot.. this happened in reverse when Hawkins took over from Mooney in 2011.. i'm suprised you guys are talking like it's a set plan for geelong to do this..no way they mess with that forward structure atm.. Neale has kicked a goal like every match or some streak of matches since coming in... only an injury to Neale would get Hawkins in.

are you guys kidding? Hawkins is realistic enough and realizes Neale isn't losing his spot.. this happened in reverse when Hawkins took over from Mooney in 2011.. i'm suprised you guys are talking like it's a set plan for geelong to do this..no way they mess with that forward structure atm.. Neale has kicked a goal like every match or some streak of matches since coming in... only an injury to Neale would get Hawkins in.

Has scored at least one goal per game since round 10. Often getting a couple. 3 times out of last 5.

Quoting this so when it happens people can see this. If they play him as a sub then it still counts as he played either as a used sub or unused sub. Scott will find a way to have him in the 23 by gf day if they get there.

Quoting this so when it happens people can see this. If they play him as a sub then it still counts as he played either as a used sub or unused sub. Scott will find a way to have him in the 23 by gf day if they get there.

My brother in Christ he won a flag with them literally 2 years ago

If he plays it will not be for sentimental value

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 AFL Finals - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back