No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Spare me, their skipper went knee first at someone, hardly the caring club

And Maynard showed Heart felt concern for Brayshaw after he attempted a smother dropped his shoulder into his head - ending his career
Just like their supporters, players, coach, CEO showed genuine care for Goodes

The only thing better than the Swans winning the flag this year... is winning by beating pies in r22 at the SCG, then beating them in a prelim again at the SCG... Then listening to their coach complain about the size of the SCG and the travel (as he did in 2022)... Then getting the opportunity to tell their coach that hes a whinging, entitled, Prick
call me vindictive, but that would make for one happy camper

In breaking news Will Hayward has been suspended for putting his knee into the back of Nick Murray's head , shocking and deliberate , even pre meditated

If you want to have a nice refreshing look at the Swans outside of the bubble that is the swans board have a squiz at other boards.

A lot of salt, "can't play at the G", academies, still not convinced comments.

Nice to have a change of perspective sometimes.

Sydney suck- but academy gives them a great list

Sydney have to win at the mcg good luck- but the grand final being there isn't an advantage

All bullshit

If you want to have a nice refreshing look at the Swans outside of the bubble that is the swans board have a squiz at other boards.

I was just having a look at the Matthew Nicks thread, which is fast morphing into Sack Hinkley territory.

I enjoy reading opposition boards when we win.

Plenty of crows fans complaining about umpiring and academies but way more giving an honest assessment

Correct me if I am deluded, I am old and have PTSD so I might be hearing things. But did Anthony Hudson just say North Melbourne will be Collingwood? Even with a reserves side Pies could give Kangas a 100 point start & still win by 50. This could be one of the great blow outs of all time. If Huddo is going on last week against a very undermanned Eagles the Now, I have no idea what alternative reality Huddo, Kangas just got over the line. They are coming up against last years premiers, not last year's Wooden Spooners. I know he is a Cats supporter & they are incredibly, & unrealistically at times, boyant every year for their side & it seems others as well. But Huddo really? North beating Pies? Mike Tyson has a better chance of becoming Word Heavy Weight Champion at 57.
Ooft

You will lose so many brain cells doing this.

Positions 2-10 separated by two games with Lions a half game further back.

All peaking themselves, physically and emotionally, to Elim Final levels, weekly, for ten more rounds.

Love it!

But some media think we peaked too early.

Don't you just wish we were 7th and equal with 11th instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positions 2-10 separated by two games with Lions a half game further back.

All peaking themselves, physically and emotionally, to Elim Final levels, weekly, for ten more rounds.

Love it!

Interesting it is never talked about.

Sure the game have intensity etc rtc but they also cause increased fatigue, injuries etc etc. Especially if they are all do or die type games.

I went onto the Dees board looking for comments about JJ, stumbled on their game day thread and they were quite complimentary about the swans - I was reading comments related to the Carlton game. No salt from their fans and a bit of humorous banter. Seem like a decent group based on the few pages I looked through.

I went onto the Dees board looking for comments about JJ, stumbled on their game day thread and they were quite complimentary about the swans - I was reading comments related to the Carlton game. No salt from their fans and a bit of humorous banter. Seem like a decent group based on the few pages I looked through.

Probably gearing up for holidays in the snow

lol Spare me, their skipper went knee first at someone, hardly the caring club

What? Concerned they didn't hurt Petracca enough?

Been there once or twice myself and found the same. Carlton pretty sane as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back