AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - South Melbourne v Fitzroy 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard on AFL 360 that James Jordan was the sub in Melbournes GF win and they didn’t put him on, at all. In a game where they had the the match sown up 5 minutes in to the last quarter, to not put him on was poor form.

He left not and now gets another chance.

Goodwin is a knob
I'm on the fence with this.

The devils advocate is that the players on the field were the ones that won them a premiership - who deserves to get taken off for that? Jordan coming on would've been nothing more than tokenistic.

I can't stand either of them. More recently Brisbane. I'm in Brissy and their fans up here are obnoxious, a few gave my little man a hard time at the Gabba in the elimination, threatened him that they were going to throw his flag over the barrier, booed Vossy and Doch... that's enough for me. Go Swines.

Fantaisa in the half time sprint too... Looks like Innes will have something to do over the next few weeks....... :think:

I'm on the fence with this.

The devils advocate is that the players on the field were the ones that won them a premiership - who deserves to get taken off for that? Jordan coming on would've been nothing more than tokenistic.

Bruce Monteath, 1980 premiership captain.

Sat on the bench in his zip up trakker top for 118 minutes.

Ran around for the last 3 minutes, held up the premiership cup, never played for Richmond again.

Bruce Monteath, 1980 premiership captain.

Sat on the bench in his zip up trakker top for 118 minutes.

Ran around for the last 3 minutes, held up the premiership cup, never played for Richmond again.
I guess it's nice but it really is just tokenistic.

Wonder how Bruce/James would see it having been on opposite sides of it.

GYbs1H2acAAwxzA

Stephen May was limping around all game and could have been subbed off at any time
Sure, didn't need to be though? He'd helped put them in a position and deserved the right to be out there when the siren went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the teams i don't want to win are out, so i'm happy. setting aside the big ol' what if we'd made it against one of these teams. good luck either side, well done for getting something for the cabinet.
sydney maybe the most deserving taking the year as a whole, but brisbane could be the better team on the day now they're coming home hot, and sydney tapered slightly toward the back end.
brisbane's big o the hard luck story this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - South Melbourne v Fitzroy 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back