Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

here's a stat for everyone: Lachie Neale had more contested possessions than Heeney, Warner, and Gulden combined!

Typical. Charlie Cameron snubbed the medal delivery kid AND the wheelchair kid. What a flog.

If I remember correctly, he went at around 87% DE in the GF.
Thought he had a fantastic game.
to say he’s a butcher is laughable. he played an almost perfect game. wasn’t selfish, played very defensively when required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloke around the corner has a flag pole in his front yard, was a tuggers fan until round 12 this year when it became a swans flag pole.

now there’s nothing being flown. bandwagoning flog
White flag

think that cameron ling summarised the two sides well (i’m paraphrasing )

“take away heeney, gulden, papley & warner, who else is a genuine star in that side, brisbane has talent across the ground”

he also said that looking at the game in the future, no one in sydney’s team performed well throughout the game.

What about the important stat for Swan fans, how many free kicks did they get?
They’re still whining about 2016.
13-16 brisbane’s way.

swines would’ve won if not for those 3…

here's a stat for everyone: Lachie Neale had more contested possessions than Heeney, Warner, and Gulden combined!
Indeed he did. Not a bad effort for someone who's spent the last few weeks in a moon boot off the field :$

And yet he butchered every one of them as he does.
This is Lachie Neale’s stats from the grand final. Would’ve been a close 2nd to Ashcroft in the Norm Smith with these numbers! I’d say he only “butchered” 5 touches. Such a shame you can’t slap a backfire tag on a single post

1727595948991.png

This is Lachie Neale’s stats from the grand final. Would’ve been a close 2nd to Ashcroft in the Norm Smith with these numbers! I’d say he only “butchered” 5 touches. Such a shame you can’t slap a backfire tag on a single post

View attachment 2125921
Ok he didn't butcher every one but he is not a great kick and it's hard to make a handball ineffective.
Ashcroft is far more polished.

Ok he didn't butcher every one but he is not a great kick and it's hard to make a handball ineffective.
Ashcroft is far more polished.
Please stop back-pedalling. Also he’s carrying a foot injury, so please stop injury trolling as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back