Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Please stop back-pedalling. Also he’s carrying a foot injury, so please stop injury trolling as well.

In all seriousness, his work was great yesterday, but not match winning. Ashcroft, Ah Chee, and Lohmann won you the flag. Very happy that finally players other than accumulating midfielders win an important award. Neale and Cripps are far more decorated than their careers merit.

The irony of the last sentence in the OP is, as Bruce would say, delicious :)

and why the fred should be backfired along with his other efforts

lol remember in 2018 when the Wikipedia editors of Collingwood's wikipedia page went early?

But but Collingwood with a 6 year old reference 😂

#rentfree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yo mamma is so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, "Sorry, no professionals."
and misogyny too, very disappointing. but i suppose that's richmond's bread and butter

In all seriousness, his work was great yesterday, but not match winning. Ashcroft, Ah Chee, and Lohmann won you the flag. Very happy that finally players other than accumulating midfielders win an important award. Neale and Cripps are far more decorated than their careers merit.
Oh I agree with you 100%.. my beef was about someone saying he butchers the ball every time he uses it, when he clearly doesn’t.

poor sod is trying to deal with the fact that richmond are a bottom 4 side again, where they belong!
Bottom 4? They got the spoon lmao. There’s a team also in the bottom 4 that won 6 more games than they did 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back