AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney by 19 points
Isaac Heeney Norm Smith
Charlie Cameron first goal

Who gives a rat's arse, to put not too fine a point on it.
Prefer Brisbane for the sake of Queenscliff boy Darcy Gardner and simply because I like seeing the Toilet Ducks get walloped. Other than that its a case of DILLIGAF for me. Good day for a winery tour.

We've had one every other year, I still had to grit through it and do this in 2020 & 2021.

All good don’t get wound up by my bipolar posting rubbish. I really couldn’t care less who wins though and will do my best to not watch the game.

Darcy Fort is playing in a grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never really watch these GFs we should be playing in. Drives me crazy. Imagine had we beaten Geelong and then taken care of Brisbane at home. I would've banked on us taking Sydney at the SCG.

In an alternate reality somewhere we're all celebrating Hinkleys 4 flags.

Unfortunately we're stuck in this one where the coach sucks and is never sacked.

I never really watch these GFs we should be playing in. Drives me crazy. Imagine had we beaten Geelong and then taken care of Brisbane at home. I would've banked on us taking Sydney at the SCG.

In an alternate reality somewhere we're all celebrating Hinkleys 4 flags.

Unfortunately we're stuck in this one where the coach sucks and is never sacked.

It's pointless posturing that we shoulda/coulda been there when the reality is we were beaten by 84 points at home and about the same during the season by the other team.

It really, really stung watching the 2014 and 2020 GF's. This one isn't the same thing.

sighs-gabriela-dawson.gif

After losing the prelim I’ve lost all interest tbh.

Though I did tip the Brions at the beginning of the season to take out the GF, so hopefully Syd win.

As for the Katy Perry pre show.
My volume will be set to Zero.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back