AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Think the suns finally stand up and win vs Saints who will be without King.. in the 8 at the moment I think 1.80 is a good bet.. I actually like Essendon despite Carltons end to the game vs Port Adelaide.. they will get a key cog in Setterfield back who is a perfect matchup for Cripps and Langford sounds like he's ok... down other end Mckay/Ridley/Laverde are in pretty good form and then the defensive mids of Durham/Caldwell can definately be more accountable than the Port Mids were vs Carlton

Carlton have spoken about redemption for last years poor performance vs Essendon but I feel Essendon are good value here just with how the teams match up

The downside of loyalty and stick solid is that the season can run away from you. Rich retiring put a hole. Shouldve dropped Hipwood long time ago.

We all got told to be quiet & nothing to see here in the wake of the whole Vegas thing when they thumped….North Melbourne.

That somehow put an end to serious scrutiny on the Lions off-season & the form and regression of some key players.

Losing McCarthy & Gardiner was already after the bad start, so essentially it is Coleman, Ashcroft & Doedee who were missing from the horror start.

I think the Dogs getting Richards & maybe Libba back should result in enough midfield ball, and then they just need to lower the eyes and use some smalls to keep away from Andrews. Can’t see Lobb lifting much, Jamarra might present but he can’t finish the job at the moment, and their first 3 smalls are out, so I think they’ll get goals out of Williams (versatile switch), Gallagher and maybe Scott out of necessity.

Zac Bailey 2-4
$3.8, 11.60, 34 SB

Cumby 2-4

Lefau and Dusty out, who the hell is gonna kick the goals

4.24, 13, 41 PB

Max Michalanney 20+ @ $3.75 pb - Crows threw him in the middle second half on the weekend (12 CB's) and with Crouch out for the year and doubts over Dawson, someone needs to step in there. Richmond give up a gazillion disposals so if he plays on-ball I think this should get home.

25+ @ $14

Max Michalanney 20+ @ $3.75 pb - Crows threw him in the middle second half on the weekend (12 CB's) and with Crouch out for the year and doubts over Dawson, someone needs to step in there. Richmond give up a gazillion disposals so if he plays on-ball I think this should get home.

25+ @ $14

tailed 4$ TRICKED and 25+ 22.25 TRICKED AND BOOSTED

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Comben get a start forward this week. Has been moved there the last quarter in their last 2 games, but hasn’t hit the scoreboard.

Taking the 51s for 2 on 365 but cashing out if it seems unlikely

25+ @ $14
I think we'll bring in a mid and leave MM down back with possibly the odd stint in the mids. I don't think there's much view of turning him into a midfielder long term, so I'd expect Berry start, Rachelle go through, possibly even Keays again if things get desperate + Dawson getting his time raised. If Dawson is out they'll still play that shit truck McHenry and Schoenberg both ahead of MM

Line looks pretty big with doubts over Tex/Dawson. They really should cover

mckay on mckay this week :eyes:

I actually reckon Ben goes to curnow. Charlie plays deepest forward most of the time and the bombers will want Ben on the last line. Don’t know who goes to whoever Ben doesn’t take, Laverde will get monstered. Reid is injured so they could debut Lewis Hayes but likely they will just send Ridley to one of the bigs

Chayce Jones will be running forward again this week, after kicking 1.0 against hawks and 3.0 the week before against the Eagles.
AGS $2.05
2+ $6.75
3+ $26. Sportsbet

The same bet on b365 is $1.42/2.90/8

Chayce Jones will be running forward again this week, after kicking 1.0 against hawks and 3.0 the week before against the Eagles.
AGS $2.05
2+ $6.75
3+ $26. Sportsbet

The same bet on b365 is $1.42/2.90/8

Even better odds on Jones with other bookies:

1+ $2.10 @ Lads
2+ $9 @ PB
3+ $34 @ PB

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back