AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on using hashtags to mark posts with bet ideas in them?

Eg #BriStKBet

That way if you wanted bet ideas for a particular match, you could find them in one go instead of having to wade through pages of banter.

???

Also, I love the opening post from balmainforever each week showing the initial odds...can see how the odds and lines moved throughout the week.

What if we extended this to goal kickers?

Would be too much to list all the bookies' goal kicker odds for every match, but I'd be interested to see where the markets opened. Maybe just use one bookie like SB (popular) or B365 (juiciest trains).

I got $34 for some spud kicking 4+ on Thursday? Oh, wow, he opened at $71. Good (or bad) to know...

I didnt watch Collingwood v Melbourne today, so im betting this with a bit of a blind eye. Also havent watched Hawks v Giants on Saturday as I had gym.

Just going based on my pre-season predictions who I thought would win.

Brisbane 1-39 pts v Saints
Dockers 1-39 pts v Bulldogs
Hawks 1-39 pts v Richmond
Sydney 1-39 pts v Adelaide
Collingwood 1-39 pts v Roos
GWS 1-39 pts v Port Adelaide

Odds: $149.72

Risky leg there? Adelaide look like that have put the cue in the rack for 2024. Sydney the form their in, could whack them. Although if you give me the choice of 1-39 pts or 40+ pts, prefer the 1-39 option, as Adelaide have a bit more rest and recovery then them.

Done 5 folds for those 6 selections as well.

Right so each week I do my own odds up before checking the real ones.

So this week I was pretty close except I have judged Dogs at 1.55 and they've come out at 1.70 so I'll back that one.

Maybe small bet Adelaide head to head or line.

Last edited:
I didnt watch Collingwood v Melbourne today, so im betting this with a bit of a blind eye. Also havent watched Hawks v Giants on Saturday as I had gym.

Risky leg there? Adelaide look like that have put the cue in the rack for 2024. Sydney the form their in, could whack them. Although if you give me the choice of 1-39 pts or 40+ pts, prefer the 1-39 option, as Adelaide have a bit more rest and recovery then them.

Dusty’s 300th. Tigers will be up and about. Win won’t shock.

Also, I love the opening post from balmainforever each week showing the initial odds...can see how the odds and lines moved throughout the week.

What if we extended this to goal kickers?

Would be too much to list all the bookies' goal kicker odds for every match, but I'd be interested to see where the markets opened. Maybe just use one bookie like SB (popular) or B365 (juiciest trains).

I got $34 for some spud kicking 4+ on Thursday? Oh, wow, he opened at $71. Good (or bad) to know...

I was actually thinking of screen-shotting the goal markets on SB and b365 for that exact purpose.

The firefox screenshot tool is quite handy and I can just copy and past them in to the thread. b365 will be a pain with that stupid table and just about every player listed. Will need to be done in like 8 screenshots per game or some PS editing.

Sportsbet - Have it in dark mode, if you wonder why it's not burning your retinas.

Brisbane PYOG

1718067422968.png

Saints PYOG

1718067475623.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane

Lions1-39 pts v Saints

$25.60

Will take a safer option. Think Sydney smashes crows as you have said they have put the cue in the rack.

Collingwood B team could also beat norf by low 40s.

I know, it's incredibly optimistic from me haha. I just want us to have a very slim chance of making finals when I watch us at the Gabba in a few weeks
Depending on when you booked this there was more chance of it being a top 4 battle than both sides fighting to get in the 8. Such was crow fans (delusional?) enthusiasm before the season started!

Depending on when you booked this there was more chance of it being a top 4 battle than both sides fighting to get in the 8. Such was crow fans (delusional?) enthusiasm before the season started!
Tbh got interstate membership, so suns and lions games were easy, still got two games at Adelaide oval to use two, and can pretty much choose any just not sure which ones ..

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back