AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 19

Remove this Banner Ad

weekly wild defender -> forward spec

sexton 2+ @ 21

team sheet looks kinda weird lot of defenders/mids think he could play closer to goal
Yeah wouldn't be surprised if he does actually. None of the 3 outs are defenders and they've brought in Weller who's a HB. From a team balance POV it's difficult to see him squeezing into that backline???

Assuming he won't be sub Jai Culley for 2+ looks good at $15.

Played mid last week but pushed forward to kick goals. Expect him to play forward and rotate with Maric. Was $2.90, 15, 91 but is coming in fast.

$19 and $126 at B365

I feel he'll drift forward and kick 2+ at least a couple of times a year. I just don't know when!

Only solution is to back it every week...

Nice find I’m banned at 365. Yeah feel he’s almost in his last chance, remember he has played well against the crows in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys and gals.

I have more bets on this weekend than there are posts in this thread.

I know it's a long season, but we've been training for moments like this.

C'mon. We're better than this.

Everybody put your hands in the middle.

1. 2. 3..... GOOOOOOOOO DEGENS!!!

Guys and gals.

I have more bets on this weekend than there are posts in this thread.

I know it's a long season, but we've been training for moments like this.

C'mon. We're better than this.

Everybody put your hands in the middle.

1. 2. 3..... GOOOOOOOOO DEGENS!!!

Speaking for myself I don’t clock back on again til Wednesday/Thursday once I re discover some of my self worth. Run the risk of missing out on some juice this way though

Speaking for myself I don’t clock back on again til Wednesday/Thursday once I re discover some of my self worth. Run the risk of missing out on some juice this way though

You are worth it EVERY day of the week, toenail ;)

Can see Draper and Goldstein splitting time forward moreso than off the bench so Draper should get some decent inside 50 time. Seriously considering Draper currently 2/3 $5.50/$17. Even when rucking solo he generally gets a shot on goal and that's not including the attempts that don't score which he generally has at least one per game. Another plus is he's started to take a few contested marks lately.

Can see Draper and Goldstein splitting time forward moreso than off the bench so Draper should get some decent inside 50 time. Seriously considering Draper currently 2/3 $5.50/$17. Even when rucking solo he generally gets a shot on goal and that's not including the attempts that don't score which he generally has at least one per game. Another plus is he's started to take a few contested marks lately.

Essendon are solid favourites, Adel season just about over
Goldy in, so more time up fwd
Wright not playing

2/3 paying $6.50/$26 at B365

Disclaimer: please degen responsibly

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back