AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 21

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS/HAWKS is one of the hardest tips of the year... Hawks are in rampaging form but GWS now have Taylor back who is sooo huge down there.. they also have the defence to maybe blunt this hawks mosquito fleet I feel... they also regain Coniglio... I am leaning GWS I feel they'll really relish playing a similar game to hawks as both teams will run and gun through the middle with abandon... I just feel GWS extra experience may finally blunt the hawks youth but only by a small margin

Leaning Port now with Sydney looking tired and really missing Papley but they do get an important player back in Rowbottom who is hugely underrated in the role he plays for that midfield... coin flip game... Pies/Carlton despite the odds is definately a coin flip game with De Koning out/Walsh playing hindered and you add Pendleburys 400th and a few guys like Mcstay/Elliot getting games into them now and Moore found confidence on the weekend.

Is anyone actually confident Gold Coast get the job done for the first time on road? Eagles played well vs Freo for the most part and always have a few at home where they come out and win quite well.. different side when Yeo is in there to help Reid and Kelly and same again... few games under the belt now for Waterman and Allen together... 4 really tough games to tip...

Dogs -21.5 should be a gift.... dees will mail it in now and Dogs will be far too slick and skilled under the roof.. I think this will be a 7-8 goal win and the line will start around -25.5.. Don't let the fast finish vs GWS Fool you.. we were outscored by 10 goals in the middle part and really lack enough guys with genuine skill right now.. will be carved up on the fast track.

Last edited:
Punting with my heart and not my head but reckon the roos can have their first proper win by a margin on the weekend. With Zurhaar re-signing for 5 years, I just reckon this could be the week when we put 4 quarters together and put a side away. I know it shouldn't affect performance but you could see how happy the squad were with the announcement on the socials yesterday.

If it wasn't for vlaustain the Tigers would've been smashed by the pies and the pies aren't going very good. Mckercher will be back to give us run and carry off half back which is also a huge plus.

Gold Coast, North, Collingwood, Essendon and Brisbane all look fairly solid at the line.
Do you really trust GC with a 0-8 away record?

Although inconsistent WCE have rolled Freo and Melbourne at home and I expect $50000+ at this game as fans will potentially see this as a game they could win. Richmond was no surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you really trust GC with a 0-8 away record?

Although inconsistent WCE have rolled Freo and Melbourne at home and I expect $50000+ at this game as fans will potentially see this as a game they could win. Richmond was no surprise.
Agree.

You could a;sp argue similarly the same for the Dons.

Had everything to play for vs Crows and Saints and failed to cover the line in both these games.

You've seen worse bets

Scott Pendlebury 2+
Collingwood 1-18 1st quarter
Collingwood 1-18 1st Half
Collingwood race to 40 1st half
Collingwood 1-20 match result

$201 b365

josh treacy +15 @ 2.50 TAB (no ridley, should channel the spirit of taberner here)
JOM 20+ @ 2.15 TAB (no fyfe)

will also look to whoever comes in for fyfe for 20, 25+

You've seen worse bets

Scott Pendlebury 2+
Collingwood 1-18 1st quarter
Collingwood 1-18 1st Half
Collingwood race to 40 1st half
Collingwood 1-20 match result

$201 b365
Have we?

:p

Gold Coast get a few guys back don't they? Davies who was showing a bit before his suspension and Miller I believe.. Uhwland also got off at tribunal.. makes me sick but I will tip Gcoast.. they didn't get blown away by Freo at same ground so maybe they have ok feelings about this ground haha!

I have a weird Q.

Does anybody know if SB has a market (for anything) that has at least 6 random outcomes on a weekly basis.

Hypothetical example, the final digit of a football score (say the 3 in match total of 173). Let's just assume for now there are equal chances of a score ending in 0-9, I'm guessing SB would price them at about $9 each.

I know that they have total score odds/evens, but I need something with more choices (long story).

From the Suns board:
View attachment 2065331
Went forward last week after they subbed Moyle off plus they've teased the role a few times late in games and in the preseason game at the start of the year. Currently $5.75 AGS on PB and $29 for 2 on 365.

Also on Sexton watch if named, kicked 5 in the VFL and reportedly on the flight over. Hopefully get lucky and get defender odds given the role he has played this year.

secret smell GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back