AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

speculative wild out there probably cash out bet

bailey J williams 2/3 @ 19/101 on 365

praying they somehow bring flynn in to combat xerri and he gets to play more forward

or else he'll be dropped/be the ruck and cash out/void

only big price that entices me on first viewing

Was an absolute write off after Friday, personally, missed all games after Friday night. so going absolutely hard this week
giphy.gif

Surely Port -14.5 (pointsbet) currently up to -17.5 tab... are the gift of the round.. Dees have packed it in and now lose May too.. how on earth is our midfield lacking any such punch with Viney/Oliver looking pedestrian going to go with Port's deep midfield crew... will be more of the same as what happened vs Bulldogs but maybe on a slightly lesser scale.

Would say Essendon too look a gift with gold coast coming down nothing to play for but that strangely may help these bunch of away spuds and they likely regain Touk Miller and Davies both important players.. Still.. Essendon -11.5 looks a solid bet under the roof to keep their finals dream alive...

Dogs -14.5 should also be solid they just are on fire and we saw what a slightly inferior team to the Bulldogs in Hawthorn did to Adelaide two weeks ago... Adelaide should be a bit better than that but Dogs to cover this line with ease way more weapons all across the field..

Last one of pies +15.5 even without De Goey seems good.. but is it a trap? really thought Books would have this around 9.5 given Sydneys woes I'm pretty suprised at the bookies confidence in Sydney just suddenly turning it around given how desperate the Pies will be to keep their season going another week..

TAB Touch WA 100% double profit offer which I have taken for a max stake of $30

Sydney by 1-39 pts v Collingwood
Essendon by 1-39 pts v Gold Coast
Carlton H2H beat Hawks

Odds: $15.76

Feel there might be a slight letdown after Pendles 400th game.

Essendon to win but keep it competitive. This might be the risky leg as Im not sure what Gold Coasts motivation level will be like, even though there is a mathematical chance they can still make the 8.

Carlton and Hawks unlucky last week, but this is a real pick em. Ill side with the Blues here just because of the intensity of the game last week against the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised this round might be the first in I'm not sure how long, where the h2h odds (as per balmainforever original post) have the shortest price favourite at $1.26, most of the the games have decent favourite odds. And the shortest priced favourite.....is the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back