AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 24

Remove this Banner Ad

365 only putting up AGS scorers for now, vaguely remember them doing this as well last year

cowards

This is bullshit.

They have been hit hard the past two weeks with Curtin, Martin and Kemp.

It is a sad day if this is a permanent norm and more than likely the end of b365 being a major player in the AFL gambling scene.

Can see them losing out if they do this for the rest of the season.

you guys feel the dead rubber games will produce the good scores? don't think it was as fruitful final round last year from memory compared to the few other years previous...

hopefully Richmond send Balta forward again as he aids scoring and him not being down back will help gold coast score too.. fine weather so the 174.5 could be ok there if its free wheeling.. feel dees vs pies now that pies basically can't make it could be good too at 169.5.. past encounters been low but that was always with May playing and stuff on the line... Syd vs Ade also but rain may be about so it might drop to around 170.5 from the price atm of 174.5..

you guys feel the dead rubber games will produce the good scores?
thats what im banking on tbh. I'm going to sling around a few more dollars than usual this round because I think a lot of weird stuff might happen. Some teams will just absolutely throw in the towel diving for the finish line.
Hopefullly the magnets move a lot this week

Heppell playing vs Brisbane. Get on Brisbane small forwards to kick as many goals as they like.

Wonder if they might send Hepp forward to try and kick a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took a 5 legger for this weekend Rd 24

Collingwood v Demons Under 169.5 pts. I projected this to be a couple of points lower when initially loaded. Demons defence was solid , even without May last week.

Sydney v Adelaide Over 174.5 pts. Not sure if Adelaides defence can contain the Swans here.

Richmond v Gold Coast Over 174.5 pts. Both teams were fairly terrible last week. Ill go the over for two teams, expected to play not much defence.

GWS +13.5 handicap v Bulldogs. Giants beat them in Ballarat last season and happy to take the points in a game where its expected to be low scoring.

Port Adelaide to beat Freo. Ports best is better than Freos best. Although I may consider hedging out on bets, if GWS lose in the earlier game on the Sunday, as Ports motivation might not be as higher than Freos.

Odds: $50 using WA TAB Touch, double the profit offer for a maximum stake of $30.

Aussie Rules Sport GIF by Sydney Swans

Bailey Williams 70+ fantasy points @ $2.10 pb

Fantasy scores for no.1 Ruckman against Geelong this year:

Rnd 23 - Marshall 131
Rnd 22 - Jackson 76
Rnd 21 - O'brien 118
Rnd 20 - Xerri 156
Rnd 19 - English 116
Rnd 18 - Cameron 147
Rnd 17 - Meek 94
Rnd 16 - Goldstein 66 (Split ruck with Draper)
Rnd 15 - De Koning 131
Rnd 13 - Grundy 103
Rnd 12 - Nankervis 141
Rnd 11 - Briggs 121
Rnd 10 - Moyle 83
Rnd 9 - Visenti 71
Rnd 8 - Gawn 92
Rnd 7 - Pittonet 77
Rnd 6 - McInerney 57 (subbed out before half time)
Rnd 5 - Xerri 107
Rnd 4 - English 93
Rnd 3 - Meek 92
Rnd 2 - O'Brien 102
Rnd 1 - Marshall 118

Apart from Big O who was subbed out with concussion in the second quarter, and old man Goldy who shared the ruck duties with Draper, every single ruckman has cleared 70+ points when Geelong is the opponent.

TAB Touch WA offer, which i think is a bit of a trap for this round. Odds without the boost is $2.12, with the boost is $4.00.

I reckon N Daicos Disposal line will be around 30.5, J Daicos around 24.5 disposals.

Just a bit wary of going the over on a game that doesn't mean much to either side.

1724314371820.png

If asked to pick over or under on N Daicos, id probably lean towards the overs due to the Brownlow being up for grabs. Im guessing the Pies players will look to him to the ball more which may mean lesser focus on J Daicos.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back