Game Day 2024 AFL Season, round 14: Brisbane Lions v St Kilda Saints, Friday 14th of June 7:40pm, Full time: BRIS 19.12 126 STK 16.10 106

Clenching

• 0-10%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 11-20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30%

• 31-40%

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Average efficiency of KPF here

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 51-60%

• Average NRL fantasy here

• 71-80%

• 81-90%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No chance for a win might as well forfeit and go for best pick possible

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonner, Bonner, Bonner.... clumsy in defence, bundling through Sinclair was a particular highlight I'd like to forget. The missed goal at half time just reiterated to me that whoever said he was the 7th best kick in the AFL knows nothing about football!

Play Paton as an actual defender, drop Bonner, play Arie in his role. It wasn't that hard and we all called it. Anyone questioning the value of Howard to our list needs to watch this game.

Hammer is a liability out there with his injury, make the sub already - but that's Jones so will be just as frustrating.

It's interesting to watch some individuals, rather than the game itself.

Wilson is doing well for a first year player. Hill and Henry are downhill skiers, both are doing some good things but not enough. Arie is special with ball in hand, he's not got great match ups, but that boot - get it in his hands!

I'm pretty despondent, desperately want to watch my boys without the anxiety, anger and frustration that you get when wanting a win. It's a strange feeling, I guess we should be excited about a pick 3 or 4 in the draft. But it's more obvious now than it's ever been, we are a club full of C graders.

Brown is the WORST special comments man in the game
Honestly dumb
“Lachie is winning the match up hands down”
Get off ya knees “Browny”
If ya can’t comment without bias then get off
If Neale ends up with half his average possessions is that a win? Wouldn’t have thought so.

Yep but look at the goals we leave on the table
Wood - brain fade
Henry set shot - advantage Higgins miss
Bonner - spud
Butler mark to shoot - plays.. on caught

There’s just skill and dumb decisions in that and that’s a talent differential between top 4 sides and us
We are having a crack but the gap is real
This has been a factor fir a long time .unnecessary mistakes that other sides just don’t do . Need to be more professional and systematic in the forward line.

best first gamer in recent history so far from ari, kicking is elite, tightened up his defence that quarter

cordy is a liability, wilkie was getting dragged away from the contest too easily early that quarter, our defence needs to rotate better and keep him close enough to intercept. Same with battle.. Higgins and Owens are very good players, Campbell is AA ruck lock him in

Lyon was going on about kicking more goals, so he drops a marking forward for a ruck. Henry played exciting footy at Freo but has clearly been Rossed. My mate in Adelaide tells me Bonner wasn't too bad over at PA, but he doesn't recognise the Bonner at StK.
Looks like a team of headless chickens this year under Lyon.
I have two mates in Adelaide and they think Ross is rad.

Our lack of midfield depth being shown. Steele and Windhager are either nullifying or being nullified. Next cab at the Lions McLuggage has pretty much no one and is on 106 SuperCoach points at Half time. Has his own footy. Dow is going ok, but not at that level.
Steele is very fumbly tonight.

Lyon was going on about kicking more goals, so he drops a marking forward for a ruck. Henry played exciting footy at Freo but has clearly been Rossed. My mate in Adelaide tells me Bonner wasn't too bad over at PA, but he doesn't recognise the Bonner at StK.
Looks like a team of headless chickens this year under Lyon.
No one say why Sharman was dropped?
Maybe sick? Who knows the reason.

(Yeah, we get it. You’re not a Ross fan.)

Arie looks like someone who should have been a late first round prospect.

Tall athletic and an absolute elite boot.
Maybe, for once, we get a bit of luck coming our way.

Arie looks like someone who should have been a late first round prospect.

Tall athletic and an absolute elite boot.
Pity Keeler is injured st present.

I hope they give a debut game or three this year to see what he looks like at AFL level .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still feel as if it will he a blowout after half time, usually we close like this and then they will start to smash us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back