News 2024 AFLW season 9 Chat and Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day

a bit late with this

Debutant

team Screenshot 2024-09-15 114413.png

would love to see a bit more control in moving that ball, excellent game 1, not so much in game 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win. Can't understand how that umpire managed to pull a free kick and a 50 to the Bombers out of that melee.

Great win. Can't understand how that umpire managed to pull a free kick and a 50 to the Bombers out of that melee.
Admittedly it's hard to tell with the production quality at these suburban grounds.
Even if there was a replay it probably would have either been blocked by a tent or by the Picture-In-Picture again like the previous 50m was.

Yes! What a good come back by the team they just didn't let Essendon run away with it after some early dominance.

Watson a rock across back and I loved we were able to stay strong in our tackling to get so many holding the ball decisions.

Bit lucky with that 50m to Darcy but swings and roundabouts...I'll take it. She's been good this year I thought.

Charlotte Simpson has been a great pickup too - slotted straight into the midfield and is a bit of a bull.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 AFLW season 9 Chat and Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back