F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Who's on top after the break?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Be careful what you wish for - some of the dullest action has been at street circuits like Miami and Baku. Meanwhile, actual good purpose built tracks like Malaysia and Estoril have been left unused.

Not sure if mentioned, but with that podium Lewis Hamilton has now appeared on the podium for 18 consecutive seasons. No matter what you think about F1 in the past 18 years, it's an achievement that is extremely difficult to beat (Verstappen would obviously be the one in the running to break it).
Oh yeh my post was meant to be tongue in cheek.

I like Barcelona and actual race tracks. Thankfully we are in the part of the season where its race track heavy.

They have the C team commentary today. It’s up from D because at least Crofty is here. No pinky, Ted or Martin but thank god JV isn’t allowed out of Canada.
I miss Ted as I struggle with Bernie’s accent I only get half of what she says.
They do too. Not to mention her random meltdown/silence near the end of the race lol

Pure race tracks like Barcelona are the lifeblood of motorsports and should be prioritised as they support motorsport of all levels all year round. The madrid street track will be just another bland tourist rip off and cash grab, it's a disgrace to get rid of the real circuits for these car park races.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max's engine is ****ed. Bad timing for him with only one practice session.
community agree GIF

Because we were asked at the start of the year how we would like the race weekend threads to be run.
And this is how we voted.
I like it as it does keep the 2024 F1 decluttered.

I was referring to how in other similar threads for other sports you automatically follow each new thread, so people like me don't forget that there is a new one for each round

I was referring to how in other similar threads for other sports you automatically follow each new thread, so people like me don't forget that there is a new one for each round
There is a feature for it, I'll use it for the next one

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 The Wash Up - Previous 2024 Race Weekends

Back