Injury 2024 Crows Injury Update

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be annoying for him after earlier in his career having shoulder issues and seemingly being over them in recent years, must’ve been a very high grade AC joint injury, type 1 is usually 2-3 weeks and you can get it jabbed to come back early, type 2 is heading towards over month or 2, I don’t think he would’ve been able to play on originally if he had a type 3 so it must be a really high grade type 2.

Are annoying injuries, hopefully surgery fixes it as the pain sticks around especially if you’ve had multiple recurrences in the same shoulder, I still have annoying issues having had some nasty type 1’s myself over the journey that left me yelping in pain and stupidly trying to play on with it busted, rest assured that was one hell of an effort by Crouch to play on in the 2nd half of last weekend’s game.
And all the Matty knockers can go ..... ...........

Geez, out of all the older players we have on the list, the two I actually wanted to play are Walker and Crouch and now they're both injured :(

Well, with our season essentially dead, and a bunch of senior players out, at least we might get to see an extended period of youngsters play, rather than our usual trick of doing it in the last three rounds of the season and then forgetting about it over the preseason.

So we have Walker , Crouch and Fog all possibly injured and I thought I heard somewhere that Dawson may be injured or sore. A win against Richmond is certainly not guaranteed.
Fog?

Nah, they’ve already begun the injuries excuse, Olsen was on about it this week

Unfortunately I think you are right.

The narrative will definitely shift this week as we will be missing Rankine, Crouch, Walker, TT, Worrell and Milera.

Our 0-4 start when we were only missing TT will be long forgotten.

Unfortunately I think you are right.

The narrative will definitely shift this week as we will be missing Rankine, Crouch, Walker, TT, Worrell and Milera.

Our 0-4 start when we were only missing TT will be long forgotten.

Talking points;
injuries
Close losses to good sides
Not an excuse, key umpiring calls though
Tough draw

The usual suspects are already starting in here.

Talking points;
injuries
Close losses to good sides
Not an excuse, key umpiring calls though
Tough draw

The usual suspects are already starting in here.
The Covid bubble put the rebuild back a couple of years too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury list as of Tuesday, June 4:

Taylor Walker (back) test
Izak Rankine (hamstring) 1-2 weeks
Elliott Himmelberg (cheekbone) 2 weeks
Riley Thilthorpe (knee) 3-5 weeks
Josh Worrell (arm) 7-9 weeks
Matt Crouch (shoulder) season
Wayne Milera (knee) season
Patrick Parnell (shoulder) season

Remove this Banner Ad