List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Jobe Shanahan (194cm, Key Forward, Allies)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poll is very even, Scythe94. What do you make of it?
Still haven't made my mind up, though Smith and Draper are probably out in front (but with some reservations, namely that they will likely be off the board by our pick).

As smart as Reid is, I'm a touch worried that he lacks a real point-of-difference weapon for a midfielder that small (not overly quick, and his kicking is tidy but not remarkable).

Next group would be Langford, Lalor and O'Sullivan, but honestly, it's a bit hard to assess FOS based off his injuries and the fact that I've watched less of him. Lalor and Langford are good prospects, but find myself drawn to the smaller, zippier types who use the ball better. Lalor seems a very Melbourne/Taylor pick though, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's who we landed on.

Not really interested in Smillie at all – his main calling card is that he's big, but I haven't seen much that screams top-five pick outside of that.

Gun to my head, I'd probably say Draper. But not expecting him to be available.

Still haven't made my mind up, though Smith and Draper are probably out in front (but with some reservations, namely that they will likely be off the board by our pick).

As smart as Reid is, I'm a touch worried that he lacks a real point-of-difference weapon for a midfielder that small (not overly quick, and his kicking is tidy but not remarkable).

Next group would be Langford, Lalor and O'Sullivan, but honestly, it's a bit hard to assess FOS based off his injuries and the fact that I've watched less of him. Lalor and Langford are good prospects, but find myself drawn to the smaller, zippier types who use the ball better. Lalor seems a very Melbourne/Taylor pick though, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's who we landed on.

Not really interested in Smillie at all – his main calling card is that he's big, but I haven't seen much that screams top-five pick outside of that.

Gun to my head, I'd probably say Draper. But not expecting him to be available.
My two preferences are Draper or Langford.

Alternatively we could try to split the pick.

This is what this period is reminding me of.
Conspiracy Theory Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back