List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Who do you want with Pick 5 (6)?

• Luke Trainor (194cm, Key Defender, Sandringham Dragons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bo Allan (191cm, Midfielder/Defender, Peel Thunder)

• Tobie Travaglia (187cm, Defender, Bendigo Pioneers)

• Taj Hotton (182cm, Forward/Midfielder, Sandringham Dragons)

• Alix Tauru (191cm, Key Defender, Gippsland Power)

• Jobe Shanahan (194cm, Key Forward, Allies)

• Trade the pick (let Lamb burn the place to the ground)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed outs:
  • Angus Brayshaw (Retired)
  • Ben Brown (Retired)
  • Lachie Hunter (Retired)
  • Josh Schache (Delisted)
  • Kyah Farris-White (Delisted)

Confirmed ins:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another year and another grand final reminder that small forwards is what wins you games, not key forwards.

Hill last year, Ah Chee and Lohmann this year.
Well it also helps that your smalls don't go to water on GF day. Tom Papley went missing after half way in the 1st.

On that, Joe Berry is the best small forward there in the draft. 180cms, smaller than both Lohmann and Ah Chee. Or we could try to trade for one.

Well it also helps that your smalls don't go to water on GF day. Tom Papley went missing after half way in the 1st.
And to make space for them. Pies basically cleared the 50 out for Hill early last year and it worked well. Brisbane hit up leads and moved the ball quick and direct to get 1v1s or 2v2s. Basically give your forwards some room inside 50 and they'll score; ground breaking!

And to make space for them. Pies basically cleared the 50 out for Hill early last year and it worked well. Brisbane hit up leads and moved the ball quick and direct to get 1v1s or 2v2s. Basically give your forwards some room inside 50 and they'll score; ground breaking!
Imagine what Kozzie could do in a side that doesn't have 30 players in the F50. Even Chandler might be better than we all think, like Bedford

Yeah and Amartey and McDonald really clogged their F50s , Hipwood and Daniher didn't.

Anyway shame we're not into the Owies, Konstanty types.

This right here. The biggest difference yesterday was how the two sides moved the ball into the forward. Brisbane was super fast, allowing their forwards to have genuine one on ones and space with the delivery low and accurate. Sydney was relatively slow, allowing Brisbane to flood back and set up, and then the delivery was bloody awful, hack kicks or long high dumps.

Good teams move the ball like Brisbane. It doesn't matter who the hell we trade in or draft if we don't change the way we move the ball around the ground.

Just in case anyone was still remotely interested in the Dan Houston scenario which not many are, but Tom Morris just said tonight that it's down to North and Carlton for his services.

Just in case anyone was still remotely interested in the Dan Houston scenario which not many are, but Tom Morris just said tonight that it's down to North and Carlton for his services.
At first I was :), thank goodness its not us but then I noticed who the reporter was and I was :straining::(,

A bit of a "watch this space"

Wish AFL journos were better, like much better.

Just as I said, Houston has no interest playing for us. Big picture: Players putting Norf ahead of us. :$ Club is going great.

Just as I said, Houston has no interest playing for us. Big picture: Players putting Norf ahead of us. :$ Club is going great.
"Just a down year", I'm sure the bookies like us for next year though. Oh

1000019033.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't rate us at all but shitter odds than Adelaide and Gold Coast is pretty absurd tbh.
Decent chance they will both finish above us next year I reckon. We smell 12th -16th.

Decent chance they will both finish above us next year.
Which is a totally different to winning the flag. Both sides could also and probably will go nowhere. Should be down in $51 land with Saints, Essendon and us.

Which is a totally different to winning the flag. Both sides could also and probably will go nowhere. Should be down in $51 land with Saints, Essendon and us.
Maybe, I think the Crows probably have a better chance than we do of winning the flag however, only last season people were expecting them to leap into the top 4. Started to play better towards the end of the season.

Maybe, I think the Crows probably have a better chance than we do of winning the flag however, only last season everyone was expecting them to leap into the top 4. Started to play better towards the end of the season.
Not that I think that it will happen but personally I think it's more likely that our senior players get it together again and we have a decent crack at it than Adelaide coming out of nowhere to win the whole thing with holes all over their list and no real stars to speak of.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft/Trade/FA Thread – Early Draft Poll Added

Back