Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You on the Petracca train too? Nice. Now I have someone to cry with when he gets stuck on the bench.
Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies
I made it by a single breath. They were tossing the coin when I found out that Parish was out.
I hadn't even logged in at this point.
close call GIF

Was so confident in Martin C over gawn today, can only blame myself for not doing it. I need to back my gut 🥲 everyone I spoke to nearly was so confident in gawn over Martin that I decided, well I'm shit at fantasy this year, maybe I'll listen 🤣🤣

Should've kept the C on Martin
I have the VC on him BUT, made the rookiw mistake of not thinking through the E on someone after his game.

So, I might have top sacrifice H.Reid's score for the 57 already scored by Harvey Thomas and bringing Rozee on for H.Reid. The trickiest bit is that decision will have to be made at 3/4time in the Essendon game, or go with the C on Gawn / Oliver

I haven't seen Merrett once. Did he accidentally drink an invisibility potion before the game?
Yep, been doing some Harry Potter like training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went from my lowest mid score last week being 98 to my highest this week being 103. And only 3 mids got over 80 what a game lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Be a good game for Caldwell owners with Parish being a late out
Outside of the sub game he has been pretty solid, hopefully get rewarded this week.

He actually looks a really good player now he is getting his opportunity.

Outside of the sub game he has been pretty solid, hopefully get rewarded this week.

He actually looks a really good player now he is getting his opportunity.
Yep, has the tools, but behind Parish, Merrett and probably Perkins now

Red dot to Sexton and Thomas to fisher will probably net me 220 points. And I still won't improve ranks 🤣🤣🤣 whyyyy
Cos you are a shit coach, and I'm ever shitter
:tearsofjoy:

Trading Sheezel was definitely the right move. Not worth trading him now because he'll drop 60k and not be worth it anymore.
He'll continue to lose cash after this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back