Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner Trades2.jpg

Where do we start, after this round ? .....are we sticking with Tom Green ? ......Macrae ? ....Powell?

First week of the byes ....McAuliffe looked good ?

So many duds from round 11 .....another week of agonising over trade options

Only have four missing this week (Richards, Whit, Adams, Dunks)

With Howes on the outer, def cover will be tough

Adams has to go I feel.... or potentially set up a warchest for next week as there's more options, eyeing off Chad and Heeney, or bring in a discounted Rozee potentially.

Only 4 red dots this week including Barnett so triple downgrade this week.
Not considering trading Powell, Green or Stewart, they did enough considering what theyre priced at to be a low priority trade imo.
Macrae though... Hes gotta go. Only issue is hes my only non-rookie forward with the R15 bye, and I cant see myself grabbing any of the other R15 bye forwards. I might just have to cop it and hope theres no carnage, a healthy bench makes it easier

Powell, McCrae, and Lefau out. Day, McAuliffe, and someone cheap in. Heeney in week after next.

Last edited:
3 trades going to any of Powell, Hill, Bonner, Reid, Clohesy...

Saints have Eagles so might give Hill another week (and who do you go to in the forward line anyway?)

Only want to be trading in round 12 or 13 bye players as I am very full on 14 and 15 byes. Maybe go Bonner > Luke Ryan or potentially go a week early on Green and hold him. But Green isn't at all giving me any confidence that he'll go back to his top 8 mid level performance of last season.

I should have 20 playing in round 12 so I'm not worried about having to trade in green dots.

Treloar, Marshall and Zorko all had their 3TonRun stopped this week. Ryan and Daicos continue...

:think:
If you score patterns are not a thing:

1716713945007.png
:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEW DPPs

PlayerClubInitial PositionAdded PositionNew Position
Travis BoakPort AdelaideMIDFWDMID/FWD
Ben AinsworthGold CoastFWDMIDMID/FWD
Ed RichardsWestern BulldogsDEFMIDDEF/MID
Jase BurgoynePort AdelaideDEFMIDDEF/MID
Callum Ah CheeBrisbaneMIDFWDMID/FWD
Jack SinclairSt KildaDEFMIDDEF/MID
Jack WilliamsWest CoastFWDRUCKRUCK/FWD
Hugo RalphsmithRichmondDEFMIDDEF/MID

Last edited:
NEW DPPS

PlayerClubInitial PositionAdded PositionNew Position
Travis BoakPort AdelaideMIDFWDMID/FWD
Ben AinsworthGold CoastFWDMIDMID/FWD
Ed RichardsWestern BulldogsDEFMIDDEF/MID
Jase BurgoynePort AdelaideDEFMIDDEF/MID
Callum Ah CheeBrisbaneMIDFWDMID/FWD
Jack SinclairSt KildaDEFMIDDEF/MID
Jack WilliamsWest CoastFWDRUCKRUCK/FWD
Hugo RalphsmithRichmondDEFMIDDEF/MID
https://fantasy.afl.com.au/
No RUC for Sam Darcy??

Trew ($270k though) should come in for Dom Sheed.
Slightly wishful thinking I think. Best mid in the WAFL but has 0 outside game, very few CBAs up for grabs. Culley is a chance too, but again not going to get much inside time to be able to score.

Burgiel @ $200k might be a small chance if Witho misses with that calf

All signs point to Luke Ryan this week. I'm heavy on R14 players, Marshall is my only R15 target, and there's little point going after forwards.
Whilst on Luke Ryan, just wanna share the swings and roundabouts of fantasy.
Brought him in 2 weeks ago after a 105 vs Sydney.
He's scored 126 & 144 for me.

Almost reversed the trade because a few of my players in the early games that week sucked (Walsh 68 etc) and I was gonna grab Witherden and bank cash to upgrade some spuds.
Witherden was coming off a 78 & a 108 where he was probably our best against Collingwood, B.E was 40, and nearly $300k cheaper than Ryan

Fast forward two weeks and Witho has put up 41 & 12

So thankful I didn't cheap out. I know no one in their right mind goes Witho over Ryan, but they both seemed an upgrade on the red dot Roberts.

So Ryan 270pts vs Witherden 53.
Doesn't factor in the $290k odd but I was eying off a Macrae to Flanders upgrade.
Story ends on a downer though, I still have Macrae.

Whilst on Luke Ryan, just wanna share the swings and roundabouts of fantasy.
Brought him in 2 weeks ago after a 105 vs Sydney.
He's scored 126 & 144 for me.

Almost reversed the trade because a few of my players in the early games that week sucked (Walsh 68 etc) and I was gonna grab Witherden and bank cash to upgrade some spuds.
Witherden was coming off a 78 & a 108 where he was probably our best against Collingwood, B.E was 40, and nearly $300k cheaper than Ryan

Fast forward two weeks and Witho has put up 41 & 12

So thankful I didn't cheap out. I know no one in their right mind goes Witho over Ryan, but they both seems an upgrade on the red dot Roberts.

So Ryan 270pts vs Witherden 53.
Doesn't factor in the $290k odd but I was eying off a Macrae to Flanders upgrade.
Story ends on a downer though, I still have Macrae.
This is why I'm not looking at forwards outside of Zorko and even he put up a stinker today. I've got Powell, Caldwell and Baker. I can live with whatever they put up for four weeks because I'm only going to get one upgrade out of those three players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back