Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That's the way I was leaning. Just annoying as it probably costs me another upgrade and some points vs my original plan to do sweet to Gawn in R15
I wasted so many trades with the rucks this year. Started with Marshall and Grundy, then traded Grundy to Xerri, then Xerri to Sweet, then Rozee to English, then Sweet out for a rookie.

Think with Bonner in or out this week I’m flicking him. Gonna be raining and he won’t be able to seagull like normal. Will probably push a 50 which just starts the cash drop. Wanted to realistically hold him til round 14 but think this is the week to flick him.
Even if he is named it’s possible he’s a sub risk.
Thanks Bonner. You’ve been a good starting pick, I’ll never forget you ❤️

There's a RUMOUR .....GEEL's mature rookie Mitch Hardie "MAY" get a gig this week .....he's been killing it in the VFL

1717014469812.png

EDIT:
Just listening to Champion Data's SEN segment .....and Daniel Hoyne also discussed Mitch Hardie .....listen from 31 min mark

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have Soligo and Richards. Touch decision who to trade. Leaning towards Richards, although he's been a great pick, he'll miss 2 out of the next 4. Soligo will obviously go down in price, but so will other premiums so probably worth keeping for the points and coverage. Obviously a risk he gets subbed again, especially if Nicks preference of rotating mids.

Graham > $200k Rookie (There should be a few this week with mid season draft)
Richards > J Clark (Great role and bye)
Xerri > Marshall (Big ceiling, WCE match-up, great captain option, finished seasons strongly last year)

Removes 3 dots, improves cover and lands me a guaranteed top 6 defender and uber premium.

I wasted so many trades with the rucks this year. Started with Marshall and Grundy, then traded Grundy to Xerri, then Xerri to Sweet, then Rozee to English, then Sweet out for a rookie.
I did the same last year, so just went Gawndy this time, and haven't made a single ruck trade so far. Maybe I could have squeezed more points out of my rucks IF I had traded Xerri, RoMa, Sweet etc at EXACTLY the right times, or if I'd started RoMa over Grundy, but the ~400K I saved with Grundy was better spent elsewhere.

Looks like Riley Bonner has been dropped

Have Soligo and Richards. Touch decision who to trade. Leaning towards Richards, although he's been a great pick, he'll miss 2 out of the next 4. Soligo will obviously go down in price, but so will other premiums so probably worth keeping for the points and coverage. Obviously a risk he gets subbed again, especially if Nicks preference of rotating mids.

Graham > $200k Rookie (There should be a few this week with mid season draft)
Richards > J Clark (Great role and bye)
Xerri > Marshall (Big ceiling, WCE match-up, great captain option, finished seasons strongly last year)

Removes 3 dots, improves cover and lands me a guaranteed top 6 defender and uber premium.
I think it's rare for a Mid Season rook to get a game straight away unless they have been in the Club system for the year so far. So much to practice system wise. Hope I'm wrong for you, but don't count your chickens in my advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back