Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody considered trading Nic Martin out?

Very hard matchup for distributors/half backs/wingers this week against Carlton and seems to have a slightly less fantasy friendly role since Ridley has come back. He has a high BE at 127, I think he goes sub 100 this week into his bye.
Decent chance he averages sub 100 from here on with Ridley in the side, which would make him not a top 6 defender, might struggle to be top 10 even.

I know the old line dont trade out your premos etc etc but I think there is something to it, like trading out Sheezel a week before most people did

Anybody considered trading Nic Martin out?

Very hard matchup for distributors/half backs/wingers this week against Carlton and seems to have a slightly less fantasy friendly role since Ridley has come back. He has a high BE at 127, I think he goes sub 100 this week into his bye.
Decent chance he averages sub 100 from here on with Ridley in the side, which would make him not a top 6 defender, might struggle to be top 10 even.

I know the old line dont trade out your premos etc etc but I think there is something to it, like trading out Sheezel a week before most people did

Definition of a luxury trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frustrating that Pies v Dees teams aren't out until tomorrow.

Wanted to bring Dean in but probably makes more sense to go all the way down to Dowling just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back